- Duration: 05 Nights - 06 Days
- Pickup point: Srinagar
- Drop Point: Srinagar
- Transportation: Private Cab
- Accommodation: Hotel/ Houseboat Stay.
The Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir is one of the three states in India with two capitals named Srinagar and Jammu. Kashmir is a valley and its beauty is beyond words. It is like a diamond of India and is kept with great care. Once in a lifetime, one must visit this top tourist destination to explore the charm of this lovely land. Choosing this delightful Kashmir tour Package from Delhi will bring you to this heaven-like place. This is an exemplary tour plan for everyone whether it is Kashmir honeymoon package for couples or cheapest tour package. Embark upon this mesmerizing Kashmir tour and relish your loveliest moments.
Kashmir is close to Srinagar airport. Jammu Tawi is the nearest railhead.
- 02 Night hotel / houseboat accommodation in Srinagar.
- 02 Night hotel accommodation in Pahalgam.
- 01 Night hotel accommodation in Gulmarg.
- Private Cab.
- Toll Tax, Parking Fee, Green Tax, Driver & Fuel Expenses etc.
- Daily morning tea, breakfast & Dinner.
- From Day 1 Dinner to Day 6 breakfast.
- All monasteries, temples Sightseeing en-route
- Reliable & experienced local driver.
- Life time memories.
- All sightseeing according to the itinerary.
- Basic medical support.
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks, etc.
- Honeymoon Inclusions @ INR 2500 - 5000/- (Depend on Hotels)
- Honeymoon Cake
- Flower Bed decoration
- One Candle Light Dinner
Srinagar to Gulmarg. Explore Gulmarg.
Gulmarg to Pahalgam.
Full day sightseeing of Pahalgam.
Pahalgam to Srinagar. Enjoy Srinagar Sightseeing.
Departure from Srinagar.
- Day 1
5starbased on 1 ratings
Gurdeep Singh says
Trvme team once more time you guys rocking .. Thanks for the good arrangement and making the trip rememberable . Really your efforts (Basically Nikhil) are more appreciable. Will see you again .. Thank you :)Posted: Dec 11, 2020