- At Yamunotri, the rice cooked in cloth by dipping it in the hot water of the hot kund.
- Ganga Aarti at Har Ki Paudi in Haridwar.
- Vishwanath Temple, located at a place where massive iron trident is erected
- Helicopter ride from Guptkashi to Kedarnath
- Submerged Shivling where Lord Shiva sat when he received the Ganga in his matted lock. It is visible in winter months when water level decreases.
Do’s & Don’ts:-
- Don’t drive in hilly areas if you are a beginner, it can be life threatening.
- Have good control over your vehicle’s speed.
- Don’t park vehicles on mall road.
- Don’t carry excessive cash with you.
- Don’t throw cigarette butts on leaf litters while trekking.
- Avoid making too much noise or loud music.
- Carry cameras/binoculars when moving towards hilly areas, to capture the best memories.
- Carry sunscreen/winter lotions with you.
- Carry your clothing stuff to meet the sudden weather fluctuations.
- Take care of your belongings while you go for river baths.
Char Dham Yatra is done by large number of devotees in India. People have immense faith in thus pilgrimage tour which begins from the top pilgrimage city of Haridwar in Uttarakhand. The word ‘Char’ means four and ‘Dham’ indicates to Shrines. There are four sacred sites which are covered during this holiest Char Dham Yatra. They are Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath Ji and Badrinath. When you go for this holy trip, your soul becomes pure.
Take your beloved parents to this divine Char Dham Yatra Group Tour of 2018 and pay homage to the most sacred itineraries. This religious tour is going to rejuvenate you to a great extent and don’t forget to dip the raw rice into the Surya Kund at Yamunotri. It is said that Surya Kund which is the hot water spring cooks your rice and you can take that as ‘Prashad’. Your Char Dham Yatra Package from Delhi offers affordable cost.
- Accommodation on double/triple sharing basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast & Dinner ( except in kedarnath )
- Vehicle as per itinerary (A/C will be till Rishikesh)
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Holy dip in river Ganga Rishikesh & Haridwar
- Most amazing spiritual experience Ganga Aarti Haridwar
- Mana ‘last Indian Village’
- Tour Assistance
- Personal expanses’ laundry ,telephone, tips, soft drink , portage etc
- Any things mentioned in the inclusions
- Any train or airfare or helicopter tickets not included
- Additional sightseeing or extra usages of vehicle other than mention in the itinerary
- Entrance fees, any pooja fees, guide charge , any pandit jee charge for pooja
- Any natural calamities like landslides, flood ,road block or political disturbances
- G.S.T 5%
- Accommodation in Kedarnath 3-4 sharing basis
- In Kedarnath only rooms basis
- Rates are not valid for any festive /peak season/long weekend
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to availability at the time of making Reservation .Incase of unavailability in mentioned hotels ,alternate accommodation will be arrange similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any fair & festival or Bhagwat katha or VVIP movements
- Early check in/late check subject to room availability , standard check in time 2:00 pm and check out 10:30 am timing
- Cancellation charge would be applicable as per company policy
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal .AC will work only in the plain area or worked till Haridwar later it will be switched off
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions ,political conditions &traffic conditions in the destination
- Any cancellation or delay in hotel check out due to third party service ( like helicopter/pony/Palki/horse, the extra charge would be applicable .The next allocation for the hotels subject to abilities
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities/weather conditions/for any unforeseen reasons is non-refundable or non-adjustable.
- All Pooja fees on direct payment basis or mention the itinerary.
- ITINERARY MAY CHANGE AT ANYTIME: Were serving the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour.
Rishikesh - Barkot (175 km / approx 06-07 Hrs)Post breakfast in the first part of the day, leave on a nearby touring voyage through Rishikesh which incorporate Ramjhula, Laxmanjhula and Swargaashram. Afterward, take a drive of about 170 kms to reach Barkot through Mussoorie. It will be a travel of about 7 hours to reach your desired destination. In transit, visit Kempty Falls and reach Barkot by late night. Enjoy the mesmerizing views of hills and greenery throughout your traveling in Uttarakhand. The refreshing surroundings of Rishikesh and nearby region are enough to make your outing moments more delightful. At the end of the day have delicious meals in dinner and then go for the sweet overnight nap in your pre booked hotel room.
Barkot - Yamunotri Darshan - Kharshali (40 Kames +06km trek /4-5Hrs one way)After breakfast, withdraw for Hanumanchatti (40 Km), Janki Chatti (8 km). Here you will start the First Pahad Yatra of Yamunotri (6 Km trek). You have a choice of enlisting palki or a pony for your trek. The trek goes through lavish green valley, a bounty of conifers, rhododendrons, desert flora and a few types of Himalayan bushes. Yamunotri (elevation 3,291 m), the western most sanctuary of the Char Dhams, is cuddled in the Banderpunch go (6,361 m). Yamunotri is the wellspring of the stream Yamuna, the twin sister of Varna, the Lord of Death. Yamuna is additionally the little girl of Surya the Sun. The genuine wellspring of the stream starts from Champasar Glacier 1 km a leader of the place of worship, at an elevation of 4,321 mts. End your day with the beautiful memories and go for the overnight stay in Kharsali after dinner.
Kharshali - Uttarkashi (170km / approx 4-5 Hrs)After breakfast, check out from the Kharsali and drive to Uttarkashi. Enjoy the amazing surrounding and views of the enroute destinations and add charm to your travel journey. Uttarkashi is arranged on the banks of waterway Bhagirathi and is celebrated for its recorded landmarks, Temples and Ashrams. At night, Visit the renowned Vishwanath Temple. At the end of the day, step into your hotel room in Uttarkashi and then go for the overnight rest to drain out the fatigue after dinner.
Uttarkashi – Gangotri - Uttarkashi (190km / approx 07-08 Hrs)Have the early morning breakfast at your accommodation in Uttarkashi, and then drive to Gangotri. Settled in the heavenly Garhwal Himalayas, Gangotri is set at a height of 3048 m. Upon landing in Gangotri take a blessed dunk in the hallowed waterway Ganges which is likewise called Bhagirathi at its source. Visit the Gangotri Temple. The eighteenth century's sanctuary devoted to Goddess Ganga is situated close to a holy stone where King Bhagirathi loved Lord Shiva. Ganga is accepted to have contacted earth at this spot. The sanctuary is a flawless 20 ft. high structure made of white stone. In the wake of performing Pooja Late evening drive back to Uttarkashi. Supper and Overnight remain at Uttarkashi.
Uttarkashi - Guptkashi (210 KM / approx drive 07-08 Hrs)Leave for your next goal, Guptkashi in the wake of having your morning meal promptly toward the beginning of the day. Check in to your hotel in Guptkashi and unpack there to have a little rest and refresh your senses. Guptkashi is situated a ways off of 47 km from the heavenly sanctum, Kedarnath. The town holds colossal strict significance as it houses celebrated antiquated sanctuaries like Vishwanath Temple and Ardhnareshwar Temple. Complete your clinical test for your following day's excursion to Kedarnath. Enjoy the tasty dinner and then spend the overnight in your hotel room in Guptkashi to wipe out the fatigue.
Guptkashi - Sonparyag - Kedarnath (30 Kames +19 Kames Trek / 6-7 Hrs)Early morning after breakfast look at from the hotel and drive to Sonprayag. From where, you will begin your 20 km trek to Kedarnath. You can contract a Doli or a pony, for your trek. Mandakini, one of the primary tributaries of the Ganges starts at Kedarnath and moves through Gaurikund. "Jai Bholenath" drones echoes in the mountains. The fogs encompass the mountains and gradually lift away. At the point when you can see the beautiful excellence you are left entranced. Collect all your day memories and go for the delicious and hygienic dinner and then go for the overnight stay in your pre booked hotel in Kedarnath to drain your travel fatigue.
Kedarnath - Sonparyag - Guptkashi (19km trek + 30km drives/05-06 Hrs)Early morning you find a good pace and in the wake of scrubbing down you are at the sanctuary by 4:45 am for the 'Abhishek' to Kedarnath Shiva. Everybody can go inside Garbha Griha and contact the icon. You can likewise prostrate with your head contacting the divinity and so forth. After darshan and puja you leave the sanctuary and come back to the Govt. Camps/Lodges. Later you'll begin the arrival trek of 20 km from Kedarnath to Sonprayag. The vehicles hang tight for you in Sonprayag Car Parking and you'll head to your lodging (Guptkashi/Rudraprag). Enjoy the delicious meals and then enjoy the overnight stay in Guptkashi/Rudraprayag.
Guptkashi - Badrinath (190km / approx drive07-08 Hrs)Toward the beginning of today, you settle up with the inn at 08:00 am and drive to Badrinath by means of Joshimath. Subsequent to having your morning meal in the first part of the day, settle up with the inn and begin driving towards your next goal, Badrinath by means of Joshimath. Badrinath is a significant journey site which holds gigantic significance for the two, Hindus and Buddhists. Badrinath sanctuary is devoted to Lord Vishnu and is set at a tallness of 3133 meter. After some rest and refreshments you are good to go to go to Badrinath Temple for darshan at night. In any case, first you need to go to Tapt Kund (Hot Spring), scrub down and afterward go to the sanctuary. At the end of the day, enjoy meals in dinner and go for the overnight stay in your accommodation point in Badrinath.
Badrinath - Rudraprayag / Srinagar.Toward the beginning of today, visit Badrinath Temple for Darshan. Afterward, come back to the lodging for breakfast. After breakfast, you can leave for nearby touring at Badrinath. Visit significant attractions of Badrinath, for example, Mana Village, Vyas Gufa, Ganesh Gufa, and Mata Murti sanctuary. Toward the evening, look at from the inn and head towards Rudraprayag by means of Joshimath. In transit visit Karanprayag. Rudra Prayag holds extraordinary strict significance. Additionally, the town highlights staggering normal excellence and quietness. You can unwind for the remainder of the day or investigate the excellence of Rudraprayag. Delicious dinner and a sweet nap will be there to end your day.
Rudraprayag / Srinagar - Haridwar.An early morning breakfast and then a drive downhill to Rishikesh to continue your return journey is there on the 11th day of your tour. Being the otherworldly city and the Yoga capital of the world, the destination has many more experiences to offer. On coming to Rishikesh, go out for touring. Visit Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula. Take the night drive to Haridwar and then check in at your accommodation. Enjoy your last evening in Haridwar and go for the overnight nap after dinner.
Haridwar - Delhi (210km / approx drive 05-06 Hrs)Finally, the day of termination is here! Enjoy this refreshing morning in Haridwar and then have delicious meals in your morning breakfast. Check out from your hotel and then take your drive of about 220 km to reach Delhi. This will be around 6-7 hours of drive and our executive will drop you at Delhi air terminal/railway station/home as per your convenience.
- Day 1
5starbased on 1 ratings
Awdesh Kumar says
Nice experience of Chardham darshan... Well planned by trvme... All four dham darshan was very good & will have long lasting good memories in our life...Posted: Oct 01, 2019