Region : Uttarakhand
Altutide : 13,500 Ft.
Duration : 9 Days.
Base Camp : Obra Gad (Sankari)
Grade : Moderate
Trekking Km : Approx 50 Kms.
Devkyara is a femous trek in Utrakhand reason, have altitude of 13500 ft, start from Sankari. Its femous name is Devkyara Bugyal trek.
All accommodation on the trek will be on twin sharing basis in Tents or Homestays.
Highly Advanced and qualified Guide from TRVME.
Skilled Local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route
Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/)
Equipment’s – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner
While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
Forest Permits, wild life fee and camping charges.
State Government Fees.
Surface Transfer from Dehradun – Sankri – Dehradun by Qualis / Sumo / Bolero / Max or Tempo Traveller depending upon the number of trekkers.
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks
- Personal trekking equipment's – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail head.
- TRVME expect from you to carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don't want to carry your backpack, you can give it to porter/Mules, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay Rs. 400-500/- extra per day per bag. Max weight should be 9-10 kg/ bag.
Trek from Sankri to Obra Gad.19 km drive; 6 km trek Time Taken: 6 – 7 hrs
Trek from Obra Gad to Obratobhawa.Distance: 10 km Time Taken: 5 – 6 hrs
Trek from Obratobhawa to Ranglana BaseDistance: 6 km Time Taken: 6 – 7 hrs
Trek from Ranglana Base to DevkyaraDistance: 4 km Time Taken: 3 – 4 hrs
Trek from Devkyara back to ObratobhawaDistance: 10 km Time Taken: 6 – 7 hrs
Trek from Obratobhawa to Obra GadDistance: 10 km Time Taken: 5 – 6 hrs
Trek from Obra Gad to SankriDistance: 19 km drive; 6 km trek Time Taken: 6 – 7 hrs
Depart from Sankri; Drive to DehradunTime Taken: 7 – 8 hrs
- Day 1
5starbased on 1 ratings
Love the experience One of the best thing that happened to me was visiting this awesome place Devkyara, first time i had seen such a romantic and natural place .Posted: Sep 27, 2019