- Duration: 5 Nights 6 Days
- Pickup: Srinagar
- Drop: Srinagar
- Accommodation on twin sharing
- Four nights in resort/Hotel in Gulmarg
- One night in house boat in srinagar
Gulmarg is a very pretty town in Baramulla district of Jammu and Kashmir. It is very popular for skiing. Many tourists come from all over the nation to enjoy the best skiing in the snow-clad town of Gulmarg. Engage in the playful skiing course in its picturesque location. Home to Indian Institute of Skiing and Mountaineering, Gulmarg is best for skiing tour especially in the best time during the wintery month of December. Skiing in Gulmarg cost a low budget. You can take your snowboards on rent from Gulmarg Ski shops and also can make a stay in a beautiful skiing resort such as Backcountry Ski Lodge during your Gulmarg Skiing Tour.
Delhi is located at a distance of more than 800 km from Gulmarg. The nearest airport is Srinagar airport at a distance of 56 km. Buses commuting to Gulmarg can be found from Srinagar. The nearest railway station is Jammu Tawi from where you can take buses or taxi to Srinagar and then to Gulmarg.
- 4 nights in resort/Hotel in Gulmarg
- 1 night in house boat in srinagar
- 5 Breakfasts
- 5 Dinners
- Srinagar to Gulmarg Transportation in car
- Gulmarg to Srinagar Transportation in car
- Airport drop by car
- Skiing equipment hire for three days like skis
- ski boots poles helmet
- Ski instructors for four days
- TRVME Hindi/English-speaking guide
- Certificate of completion
- Porters to carry your ski equipment.
- Poma ski lift costs.
- Travel Insurance.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Air Fare.
- Hire charges for winter wear.
- Any kind of emergency service cost.
- Charges for Gondola based on an individual progress.
- GST 5%
Full Day Skiing lesson Start.
Full Day Skiing.
Full Day Skiing.
Transfer to Srinagar. Discover Srinagar.
- Day 1