- Duration: 8 Days | Kathmandu to Kathmandu
- Places Covered: Kathmandu–Pokhara–Lumbini-Chitwan-Kathmandu
- Country Visited: Nepal
- Best Season: January to June & August to December.
- Why Nepal Road Trip:
- Guided city tours in Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swoyambhu (Monkey Temple) etc.
- Visit the Newari Culture of Kathmandu Valley.
- Visiting the Birth Palace of Lord Buddha “Lumbini”
- Discover the beautiful city of Pokhara.
- Spectacular Sunrise and Mountain View from Sarangkot.
- Wildlife Activities in Chitwan National Park.
Deathly Himalayan trail to the highest mountain in the world begins from a landlocked country between India and China. This is a very friendly country to India called Nepal which frees the Indians from the barrier of having visa. Nepal Trip is an ideal holiday vacation with your family and friends if you are willing to explore the destinations beyond our country.
Nepal is among the major Hindu nations and it has countless temples paying homage to numerous god and goddesses. Moreover, it is also a major hub for Mount Everest Climbing. Trekking and hiking are also popular in Nepal as several villages cloaked in the best form of nature are nestled here. Even after the destruction by the great earthquake in recent years, Nepal still stands as the top touristy in the world and draws the attentions of many tourists every year from all around the globe. This Nepal Trip offers the best Nepal Tour Packages from Delhi with reasonable rates. This is a place to celebrate your lovely moments of life from honeymoon to holidays.
- Airport arrival and departure transfer in Private Vehicle
- 03 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu.
- 02 Nights Hotel accommodations in Pokhara.
- 01 Night Hotel accommodation in Lumbini.
- 01 Night Hotel accommodation in Chitwan national Park.
- Transfer and sightseeing by Private Vehicle.
- Veg. Meals on MAP
- From Day 1 Dinner to Day 8 Breakfast.
- Total 7 Breakfasts and 7 Dinners.
- All Sightseeing according to Itinerary
- GST 5% extra.
- Any Train or Air Fare.
- Any Boat Charges.
- Monuments Entrance fee.
- Any Adventure or activity.
- Any mention optional tour.
- Manokamana cable car tickets
- White water rafting charges & Personal nature of expenses
- Tips and overhead extra cost beyond control like natural calamities
- Any extra Meal
- Annapurna Circuit Trek starts from Phokhra lake city. But sadly it is close during winter (November end-Mid February) so if you are coming in Trekking Season and want to extend your Holidays than you should mention in advance.
- Vehicle’s A/C will be off in Nepal hills.
- Hotels will be same or similar as per the availability.
- Program and all timings will be fixed for all members of group.
- More places or days can be added on extra charges.
- All kind of customization is possible and different other hotels and inclusion can be done based on individual needs of customer.
Kathmandu city Sightseeing.
Drive to Pokhara.
Pokhara to Lumbini Drive.
Lumbini to chitwan National Park.
Halfday National Park tour Then Drive to Khathmandu.
Departure from Khathmandu.
- Day 1
5starbased on 1 ratings
I had 5 days in Nepal, visiting Kathumandu and Pokhara. My Trip2Nepal organised well with travel.This trip made me to experience & learn Nepalese culture. Naturally i love mountains and green scenic views. Nepal is the best place to visit if you want to experience all this.Posted: Sep 27, 2019