- Panoramic views of Dhauladhar, Kinnaur and Pir Pinjal mountain ranges.
- Short trek through meadows and dense forests.
- Deep blue waters of the lake surrounded by green carpet of wild verdure if you attempt the trek during the months of July and August.
- Pristine snow covering everything but the lake in the months of January – March.
Carry your trekking bag and put on your shoes to get started on a journey by walk to witness the blue-water lake called Prashar Lake in Kullu Valley of Himachal Pradesh. This is one of the best treks in India which is a perfect holiday from Delhi. The distance between Mandi and Prashar Lake is 67 km. Many trekker visits during snow time under cold weather and less temperature. If you are seeking for adventure, Prashar Lake camping is the best accommodation and it also provides trekking.
Prashar Lake is covered with a blanket of lovely nature and one must visit here to get an amazing feeling. Trekking will take you in close proximity to its untouched natural beauty.
- 1 Night Camp Stay at Parasar Lake.
- 1 Breakfast+1Lunch+1Dinner.
- Transport Mandi to Baggi Village.
- Transport Baggi Village to Mandi.
- Local transport during Trek
- Experienced Trek Leader from TRVME
- Local Guide who has knowledge of Trek
- Vegetarian meals on Trek
- While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be Freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like tents, food, etc)
- Equipment’s – Tents, Sleeping bags, Mattress
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks
- Personal trekking equipments – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trailhead.
- Note: TRVME expect from you to carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don't want to carry your backpack, you can give it to porter/Mules, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay Rs. 700/- extra per day per bag. Max weight should be 9-10 kg/ bag
Parasar Lake to Baggi Village.Transfer to Mandi.
- Day 1