- Duration: 05 Nights 06 Days
- Base Point: Kasol
- Sar Pass Hights: 13,800 ft & 48 km
- Kasol is Base of Sarpass.
- Kasol & Parvati river view.
- Grahan village
- Min thach
- Sar Pass Top
- Tent stay
Lying in Parvati Valley of Kullu District, Sar Pass Trek is a wonderful trek among trekkers of all age groups giving bountiful scenic views of nature. Kasol being its base camp is a beauty in itself. Sar Pass is situated at an height of 14000 feet and comes under high altitude trekking. It is also recommended for beginners as you will come across every marvel of nature during Sar Pass trekking. Be it lush forest, snow-covered mountains, villages, rivers or lakes, you will taste every flavor of the creation of God.
The route of trek includes beautiful spots like Grahan, Padri, Min Thatch, Nagaru, Biskeri, Bhandak Thatch and Barsheni. Youths getting eager for this trek, roll up at Kasol which is around 31 km away from its nearest airport Bhuntar airport. The nearest railway station is Pathankot and direct buses are available from ISBT Kashmere Gate to Kasol.
- 04-night accommodation in Camp.
- Taxi for Barshaini to Kasol.
- Daily morning tea, breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks & Dinner.
- Day 2 Lunch to Day 6 Breakfast.
- Porter to carry Company Common luggage.
- Professional trek leader.
- All entry fee and necessary Permit (for Indians)
- First aid medical kits.
- Guide and Support staff.
- Trek completion certificate.
- Life time memories and many good friends.
- Day 1 Night in Kasol.
- Stay and meals at Kasol.
- Transportation to reach Kasol.
- Travel insurance.
- Expenses personal in nature.
- Note: TRVME expect from you to carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don't want to carry your backpack, you can give it to porter/Mules, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay Rs. 700/- extra per day per bag. Max weight should be 9-10 kg/ bag
Kasol (5,184 ft.) to Grahan village.
Graham village to Min Thach.
Min Thach to Nagaru.
Nagaru to Biskeri via Sar Pass (13,800 ft.)
Biskeri to Bursheni and Drive to Kasol.
- Day 1
5based on 1 ratings
kriti chauhan Mar 19, 2020
Here is a fascinating view of the snowy hills. The most attractive place to see. so yaa really wonderful place. arrangement was very well.
Similar Packages in Trekking
KulluFrom ₹2,500 View Details
Gaumukh Tapovan Trek
DehradunFrom ₹14,500 View Details
Pin Parvati Pass Trek
KulluFrom ₹30,000 View Details
Valley of Flowers Trek 2023
Dehradun + 1 moreFrom ₹8,750 View Details
Kolkata Group Tour
KolkataFrom ₹3,800 View Details