- Duration: 09 Nights - 10 Days
- Pickup: Guwahati
- Drop: Guwahati
- Destination Covered: Guwahati, Tezpur, Bomdila, Tawang (Panga Teng Tso lake & Bumla Pass), Dirang, Nameri, Kaziranga
Arunachal “The Land of Rising Sun”. Arunachal Pradesh is a state in the northeast of India. It is the largest among the seven eastern states of India, but the population here is much less than other states. Dong Valley is the place in Arunachal Pradesh where the country's first sun rises. This is why tourists are attracted to it.
Accommodation: Hotel Rooms
- 09 Nights Hotel / Homestay / Guesthouse / Camp accommodation.
- Private Taxi
Meals: (Breakfast, Dinner)
- From Day 01 Dinner to Day 10 Breakfast.
- Total 9 Breakfasts + 9 Dinners.
- Morning Tea/Coffee.
- All sightseeing according to itinerary.
- Permit fee
- TRVME 24by7 Hour Assistance.
- GST 5% on the Total Billing.
- Taxi for Panga Teng Tso lake & Bumla Pass.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour.
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks, etc.
Guwahati - Tezpur - 200 kms , 4 hours .
Tezpur to Bomdila - 153 kms , 4.5 hours .
Bomdila to Tawang - 170 kms , 6 hours .
Tawang Sightseeing. or (Panga Teng Tso lake and Bumla Pass).
Tawang to Dirang - 129 kms , 4 hours .
Dirang to Nameri - 170 kms , 5 hours .
Nameri to Kaziranga - 90 kms , 2.5 hours .
Kaziranga to Guwahati - 230 kms , 4 hours .
Departure for Guwahati.
- Day 1