- Trip Type: Trekking Adventures
- Duration: 15 Days | Kathmandu to Kathmandu
- Highest Altitude: 18,192 ft (Kala Pattar).
- Best Trekking season: March- May & September- November
- Accommodation: hotels in Kathmandu and teahouses during the trek.
- Group size: 5-15 people
Nepal is one of the closest friends of India and everyone is familiar about the visa-free travel to this Himalayan country. It is home to the world’s highest mountain - the Mount Everest with the height of 8,848 in meters and more than 29000 in feet. It is a dream to climb the Mount Everest for majority of living individual on this planet. It holds treasure for the great adventure seekers. Recently an Australian couple took their love to a different level after marrying each other on Mount Everest.
Everest Base Camp Trek is an unforgettable memory. The Everest region is located in Khumbu which is 151 km away from Kathmandu. To reach Everest base camp, one can fly to Lukla Airport in Khumbu. This is a 14 night and 15 days trekking. Take the proper guideline before starting the trek.
Taste your love for mountains by being a part of the highest Everest Base Camp Trek of 2018 from India during the best time of the year which lies in the months if pre-monsoon and post monsoon. The tour packages from Delhi cost reasonable.
- 2 Nights accommodation at Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Airport transfers and escort
- Camping/lodge accommodation during trek
- English/Hindi speaking guide
- Porters (10 Kg)
- Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu airfare
- All guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and entry fees
- Permits and Fees
- Trekking equipment: sleeping Bag Camping tent matricess
- Meals during trek
- Nepal visa - Multiple Entry 30 days - USD 40.
- International flight Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Extra baggage charges (All together only 10 kg is allow by domestic airline).
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire).
- Any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation/road block due to any reason.
- Table drinks.
- Snacks while walking.
- Travel Insurance.
Kathmandu to Phakding(2652m) (Flight Time 45m) (7km Trek , 4 hr).
Phakding to Namche Bazaar(3440m). ( 9 km Trek, 6hr ).
Rest Day at Namche Bazaar ( 6km Trek, 4hr ) optional.
Namche Bazaar to Thyangboche (3860m). ( 9 km Trek, 7hr ).
Thyangboche to Dingboche(4360m). ( 8 km Trek, 6hr ).
Acclimatisation day at Dingboche.
Dingboche to Lobuche(4940m) ( 7 km Trek, 5hr ).
Lobuche (4940m) to Gorakshep (5170m) to Everest Base Camp (5364m) and back to Gorakshep.( 9 km Trek
Gorak Shep to Kala Pattar(5645m) and descend to Lobuche. (15km Trek 10 hr).
Lobuche to Thyangboche (3860m) ( 7 km Trek, 5 hrs).
Thyangboche to Monjo(2835m). ( 16 km Trek, 9 hrs).
Monjo to Lukla(2800m) ( 15 km Trek, 7 hrs).
Lukla to Kathmandu.
Departure from Kathmandu.
- Day 1
5starbased on 1 ratings
kriti chauhan says
Here is a fascinating view of the snowy hills. The most attractive place to see. so yaa really wonderful place. arrangement was very wellPosted: Mar 27, 2020