- Region :- Sikkim
- Duration :- 09 Days
- Grade :- Moderate To Difficult
- Max Altitude :- 16,200 Ft.
- Approx Trekking Km :- 90 Kms.
- Starting and Ending Point: The trek starts and ends at YUKSOM (150 km, drive from NJP)
If you want to witness the third largest mountain of the world from your own eyes, roll up at Sikkim and embark upon the trekking trail to Goecha La Pass. Resting at a height of more than 15000 feet, Goechala Pass is a mountain Pass in Sikkim which rewards its trekkers with the breathtaking views of Mt. Kanchenjunga. It serves as a base camp for those who wants to climb the mountain. Goechala Trek welcomes the travellers during the month of April-May and October-November. The distance of the entire journey consists of somewhere 90 km. The base camp is Yuksom town in West Sikkim which is about 150 km away from NJP. This trek fascinates you with amazing itineraries such as Rhododendrons Forests, Samiti Lake. Prek Chu River, Dzongri etc.
Hurry to grab the lowest Goechala trek cost from Delhi with breathtaking itineraries during the best time to visit here which normally lies in the month of April-May and October-November.
- Accommodation. (guest house, Camping).
- Meals while on trek (Veg. & Egg).
- Trek equipments: Sleeping bag, mattress, tent, kitchen & dinning tent, toilet tent.
- First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
- Mountaineering qualified & professional trek Leader, guide, cook and Support staff.
- Mules to carry the central luggage.
- Food during the transit.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Any kind of emergency evacuation charges.
- Note: TRVME expect from you to carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don't want to carry your backpack, you can give it to porter/Mules, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay Rs. 700/- extra per day per bag. Max weight should be 9-10 kg/ bag
Yuksom to Sachen .8 kms trek, approx 6 hrs.
Sachen to Tshokha via Bakhim .Bakhim at 8600 ft and Tshokha at 9700 ft 7 kms trek, approx 5 hrs .
Tsokha to Dzongri via Phedang .Phedang at 10500 ft and Dzongri at 12980 ft. 9 kms trek, approx 7 hours.
Dzongari to Thansing via Kokcharang .Kokcharang at 12,000ft, Thansing at 12900. 10 kms trek, approx 6 hrs.
Thansing to Lamuney .13650 ft. 4 kms trek, approx 2 hours .
Lamuney - Goechala View Point - Thansing (10-11 hours) .16,000 ft. 18 kms trek, 13 hours.
Thansing to Tsokha via Phedang .Thansing 12,900 ft, to Tsokha 9700 ft. 16 kms trek, approx 7 hours .
Tsokha to Yuksom via Bakhim and Sachen .5670 ft . 15 km trek, approx 6 hours .
- Day 1