Duration : 14 Days
Meals : Hygienic Pure veg. (Breakfast, Lunch and dinner)
Accommodation : Hotel and Guest house
Guide : Full Yatra Guide
Medical : Dimox, First AID and oxygen pillow and cylinder back up
Max Altitude : 5600M Dolma Pass â€" 2nd Day Parikram
Temperature : Average 6C and Day 16 C
Mansarovar Parikram : 102 KM by Coach / Drive
Kailash Parbat : 6714M, 52 KM [10KM drive and 42 Trek / Horse ride
Mt. Kailash Mansarovar Yatra overland via Kyirong is for 14 days. Tour starts from Kathmandu passing through Kyirong, Saga, Manas, and Mt. Kailash and back to Kathmandu. Mt. Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Overland via Kyirong route has been one of the most popular among Shiva devotees for Kailash Tour.The Kailash Mansarovar Yatra is the most desired and awaited travel trip for the travelers, especially the pilgrims. This tour package gives you an amazing experience where you can witness the mind blowing views of land while travelling in the helicopter to reach your destiny.
- 03 Nights accommodations at Kathmandu on 3 star hotel- Hotel Mahadev or similar.
- 01 Night at guest house Dhunche or Syabrubesi. ( Nepal side Nepal â€" Tibet Border)
- Accommodation at Guest House during Tibet Visit on sharing basis.
- Sightseeing of Kathmandu city. (full day)
- Kathmandu â€" China Border â€" Kathmandu by private coach.
- Tibet permit, Chinese Guide fee, China visa, all government tax, Nepali supporting staff team with logistic, all transportation arrival, departure, between Nepal and Tibet.
- All vegetarian meals. (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Transportation in Tibet by Luxury A/C Coach.
- Supporting truck to carry equipment.
- English speaking Tibetan guide.
- All necessary travel & trekking permit as per our Itinerary.
- Supporting crew members. (Cooks, Helpers & Sherpas)
- Oxygen cylinders for emergency use & medical kit bag.
- One duffle bag, one back pack, Down Jacket. (returnable basis)
- Escort for airport pick up & drop off.
- All applicable taxes & service charges.
- Humla region restricted area permit & royalties.
- All applicable taxes & service charges.
- Gambo Bag â€"Very emergency rescue.
- Travel insurance / Rescue and evacuation service.
- Nepal re-entry Visa fee for NRIs.
- To Visit Asthapad.
- Tips for guide & driver and Personal expenses.
- Horse riding during the Parikrama.
- Air ticket to Kathmandu & return back to home.
- Extra Hotel charge in Kathmandu if early return from Tibet or extra stay at Kathmandu.
- Addition cost due to any political disturbances.
- Any additional cost due to natural calamities and unforeseen circumstances.
- Visa splitting charge and extra transportation cost, if returning early from Tibet.
Clothingâ€™s and needed:
- Regular usage medicine, water bottle (Flask bottle) for hot water, raincoat, walking stick, toilet kit, makeup kit, sun cream, wet tissue, toilet paper, sun glass, sun cap, monkey cap, muffler, pair of warm cloths, thermal-ware, hand gloves, required pair of socks, snacks, dark chocolate, candies, Electro powder.
- This is yatra is not a tour so yatri should be physically fit before attending it.
- Yatri manage their horse & Porter money themselves.
- Try to take food properly, if there is some problem report to team leader during Yatra.
- Tibet part is dryer place so drink enough water and cover your whole body.
- Cooperate all Yatries and staff team because positive mind get success everywhere.
- Passport with copies, 2 Photographs, Identity card
- Insurance policy copy
- Fitness Certi8ficate
- Kindly consult your doctor and Age limit 70 years.
As Mount Kailash and Lake Manasarovar is situated at high altitudes please start exercises like walking, jogging, yoga and other breathing exercises in order to have a successful yatra
Kindly get yourself a medical insurance for this yatra. Please make sure you cover yourself for emergency evacuation (helicopter) in the insurance.
FIRST AID KIT - ALSO INCLUDED:
- First aid kit (typical backpacking kit for minor injuries/ our guide carry) - Diamox/Aspirin/pain killers||Lip guard, Vaseline ||Plasters, TCP, Vicks for sore throats.
- Local Mobile [Chinese, will be charged as per the use]. Net work will be there Indian roaming sim also work.
- Extra / Hidden expenditure.
- Horse and horse man, TIPS, Personal nature expenditure.
- Any Yatris come back during yatra visa cancelation fee at Zhangmu immigration and transport, Foods.
- Water bottle Thermos flask for hot water (1/2 liter), Torch light /batteries || Dusk masks/face masks
- Enough clothes but do not make over load.
- Wool socks (around 4 pairs), thick tights, wool monkey cap, scarves, warm light gloves,
- Wool/thermal long underwear, Raincoat or Umbrella
- Footwear : Sports comfortable shoes and A pair of light Sleepers
- Toiletries :
- Toothbrush, toilet rolls, hand towel, Facial tissues, wet tissue)
- Personal and General items for your yatra make comfortable
- Any regular medicines that you take ||dark Sunglasses, Sun cream & Cold cream
- Your favorite food which will keep you going including Nuts, biscuits, powder juice
- Kapoor/Vicks/ Binoculars/Camera /extra batteries
Note: Voter ID card / Passport must carry during flight to Kathmandu Nepal.
Kathmandu Sightseeing08:00 AM - After Breakfast - Full day sightseeing of Pashupatinath Temple, Shakti Peeth and Budhanilkantha. 04:00PM - A short briefing about Kailash Manasarovar Yatra before dinner. Packing and preparation for the trip Meal: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Hotel: 3 Star Hotel – Hotel Arts / Woodapple Hotel & Spa or similar
Drive from Kathmandu to Dhunche or Syabrubesi or Timure.Drive to Dhunche (2000m / 127 km / 6 hrs) or Syabrubesi (1600m / 141 km / 7 hrs) or Timure (1983m / 152 km / 8hrs). Overnight stay Lodge.
Drive to Kerung County. (2850m)Drive to Rasuwagadhi (1800m / 15 km / 45 min from Syabrubesi) or 10 to 15 minute walk to border from timure, then complete immigration & custom formalities in Nepal & Tibet side at Rasuwagadhi, and then continue further drive to Kerung county (2850m) – 1 hrs / 40 km. Overnight stay Guesthouse
Drive to Saga (4550m)09:00 AM - After Breakfast – Drive to Saga (220 km – 5 to 6 hrs). Meal: Breakfast, Packed Lunch and Dinner at Saga Hotel: Saga Hotel or similar.
Drive from Saga to Mansarovar Lake (4550m)08:00 AM - Drive towards Manasarovar Lake (450km - 6 - 7hrs) crossing beautiful places and stay at the shore of the Lake. Fill spiritual water. Parikrama of Manasarovar Lake by vehicle (3 hrs - 90 km) Meal: Breakfast, Packed Lunch, Dinner Hotel: Mansarovar Lake Side Lodge
07: Drive to Darchen (4650m)Most of the day - Perform Puja (prayer ritual) at Manasarovar Lake 04:00 PM - Drive to Darchen (35km - 1hrs) Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Hotel: Dormitory Sharing Guest House.
08: First Day of Outer Kora - Trek to Dirapuk (4860m)10:00AM - After short drive, we will reach Tarboche and visit Yama Dwar. This is the starting point for Kora. We will trek to Dirapuk (4860 m) which is a 12 km trek (5-6 hrs). You will visit the North face of Mt. Kailash.Travelers who do not want to trek around (Parikrama) Kailash can go back to Darchen and wait for the rest of the group to arrive from Parikrama. Meal: Breakfast at Darchen, Packed Lunch, Dinner. Hotel: Mud house on the way during Parikrama or Stay in Dormitory Guest House at Darchen
Second Day of Outer Kora - On to Zuthulphuk (4670m) with Trek to Dolma La Pass07:00AM - Trek from Dirapuk to Dolma La Pass and proceed to Zuthulphuk (22 km trek for 8-9 hours trek). This is the most difficult journey throughout the yatra since you have to trek up to 5700 ft. From descend to Gaurikund and further trek along the river to Zuthul-puk. Meal: Breakfast, Packed Lunch, Dinner Hotel: Stay at the Lodge (Zuthulu-puk) NOTE: If you are not doing Parikrama, then you will still be waiting at Darchen
Drive to Saga (4550m - 470kms - 7-8hrs)08:00AM - After a short Trek (8kms - 2 - 3hrs) and reach the point where the coach will be waiting, we will drive to Darchen and merge with other members who were waiting and drive to Saga. (470kms - 7-8hrs) Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Hotel: Saga Hotel or similar
Drive back to Kerung (2850m - 220 km – 5 to 6 hrs).Back journey, drive to Kerung County. Overnight stay at Guesthouse
Drive to Kathmandu (1400m)Drive from Kyirung to the border (40kms - 1hrs) and completing immigration formalities drive back to Kathmandu – around 7-8 hr / 152 km. At kathmandu hotel - Certificate of completion will be provided to you from Kailash Journeys. Hotel: 3 Star Hotel – Hotel Arts / Wood apple Hotel & Spa or similar
Transfer to Kathmandu AirportYou will be free till your flight time. We will drop you at the Airport 2 hours before flight time (30 mins drive). Meal: Breakfast Only Optional: Everest Mountain Flight at 06:00 AM
- Day 1
5based on 3 ratings
Spardha Mar 28, 2020
It was 14 days journey with my friend and whole tour was operated by trvme team wounderful experience, Yatras like this is a once in a life thing and we were happy we choose trvme to book Kailshmansarovar yatra ,it is not a easy tour but it was well organized by trvme team.
Vikash Nov 30, 2019
We got most of the information in the last minute and sudden change of plans the day before. It was a very tough journey because of the altitude and the food was too spicy and always the same dal chawar. There was no continental food option and for this reason hardly ate anything.... It was worth still worth it to get to the divine mountain.