Duration : 14 Days
Meals : Hygienic Pure veg. (Breakfast, Lunch and dinner)
Accommodation : Hotel and Guest house
Guide : Full Yatra Guide
Medical : Dimox, First AID and oxygen pillow and cylinder back up
Max Altitude : 5600M Dolma Pass – 2nd Day Parikram
Temperature : Average 6C and Day 16 C
Mansarovar Parikram : 102 KM by Coach / Drive
Kailash Parbat : 6714M, 52 KM [10KM drive and 42 Trek / Horse ride
Mt. Kailash Mansarovar Yatra overland via Kyirong is for 14 days. Tour starts from Kathmandu passing through Kyirong, Saga, Manas, and Mt. Kailash and back to Kathmandu. Mt. Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Overland via Kyirong route has been one of the most popular among Shiva devotees for Kailash Tour.
Among the Hinduism followers, the term Kailash Mansarovar Yatra brings bunch of excitement and enthusiasm. This traditional sacred site holds strong footprints in historical books. People having faith in spiritual sciences have Kailash Mansarovar Yatra as their utmost desired travel trip.
Mt. Kailash is around 30 million years old mountain peak. This supreme peak is 6,675 meter high and witnessed as the oldest mountain peak. The peak is said to be made with shining granite. The white glacial crest was an enormous structure at previous time even when the mountains were protruding out in Tethys Sea. Since the ancient time, Hinduism as well as Tibetan followers has vital beliefs in this traditional monument. For Hindus, it is said to be the home of Lord Shiva where he resides with his wife Goddess Parvati along with their sons Lord Ganesha and Lord Kartikeya.
Kuman and Garhwal passes in Himalayas provide access to this spiritual peak. But tourists from India can travel to Mount Kailash through the Lipulekh pass in Kumaun. Mt. Kailash lies 30km south from the popular Mansarover Lake that resides 30 Km to its south. The entire pilgrimage tour is executed by government body, the Kumaon Mandal Vikas Nigam (KMVN). The collaboration of Government of India’s Ministry of External Affairs and the Government of China with this organization results in making this pilgrimage tour to be more successful and memorable for the visitors
Reserve your seats before the all gets occupied and step ahead to witness the most valuable and precious travel trip of lifetime.
- 03 Nights accommodations at Kathmandu on 3 star hotel- Hotel Mahadev or similar.
- 01 Night at guest house Dhunche or Syabrubesi. ( Nepal side Nepal – Tibet Border)
- Accommodation at Guest House during Tibet Visit on sharing basis.
- Sightseeing of Kathmandu city. (full day)
- Kathmandu – China Border – Kathmandu by private coach.
- Tibet permit, Chinese Guide fee, China visa, all government tax, Nepali supporting staff team with logistic, all transportation arrival, departure, between Nepal and Tibet.
- All vegetarian meals. (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Transportation in Tibet by Luxury A/C Coach.
- Supporting truck to carry equipment.
- English speaking Tibetan guide.
- All necessary travel & trekking permit as per our Itinerary.
- Supporting crew members. (Cooks, Helpers & Sherpas)
- Oxygen cylinders for emergency use & medical kit bag.
- One duffle bag, one back pack, Down Jacket. (returnable basis)
- Escort for airport pick up & drop off.
- All applicable taxes & service charges.
- Humla region restricted area permit & royalties.
- All applicable taxes & service charges.
- Gambo Bag –Very emergency rescue.
- Travel insurance / Rescue and evacuation service.
- Nepal re-entry Visa fee for NRIs.
- To Visit Asthapad.
- Tips for guide & driver and Personal expenses.
- Horse riding during the Parikrama.
- Air ticket to Kathmandu & return back to home.
- Extra Hotel charge in Kathmandu if early return from Tibet or extra stay at Kathmandu.
- Addition cost due to any political disturbances.
- Any additional cost due to natural calamities and unforeseen circumstances.
- Visa splitting charge and extra transportation cost, if returning early from Tibet.
Clothing’s and needed:
- Regular usage medicine, water bottle (Flask bottle) for hot water, raincoat, walking stick, toilet kit, makeup kit, sun cream, wet tissue, toilet paper, sun glass, sun cap, monkey cap, muffler, pair of warm cloths, thermal-ware, hand gloves, required pair of socks, snacks, dark chocolate, candies, Electro powder.
- This is yatra is not a tour so yatri should be physically fit before attending it.
- Yatri manage their horse & Porter money themselves.
- Try to take food properly, if there is some problem report to team leader during Yatra.
- Tibet part is dryer place so drink enough water and cover your whole body.
- Cooperate all Yatries and staff team because positive mind get success everywhere.
- Passport with copies, 2 Photographs, Identity card
- Insurance policy copy
- Fitness Certi8ficate
- Kindly consult your doctor and Age limit 70 years.
As Mount Kailash and Lake Manasarovar is situated at high altitudes please start exercises like walking, jogging, yoga and other breathing exercises in order to have a successful yatra
Kindly get yourself a medical insurance for this yatra. Please make sure you cover yourself for emergency evacuation (helicopter) in the insurance.
FIRST AID KIT - ALSO INCLUDED:
- First aid kit (typical backpacking kit for minor injuries/ our guide carry) - Diamox/Aspirin/pain killers||Lip guard, Vaseline ||Plasters, TCP, Vicks for sore throats.
- Local Mobile [Chinese, will be charged as per the use]. Net work will be there Indian roaming sim also work.
- Extra / Hidden expenditure.
- Horse and horse man, TIPS, Personal nature expenditure.
- Any Yatris come back during yatra visa cancelation fee at Zhangmu immigration and transport, Foods.
- Water bottle Thermos flask for hot water (1/2 liter), Torch light /batteries || Dusk masks/face masks
- Enough clothes but do not make over load.
- Wool socks (around 4 pairs), thick tights, wool monkey cap, scarves, warm light gloves,
- Wool/thermal long underwear, Raincoat or Umbrella
- Footwear : Sports comfortable shoes and A pair of light Sleepers
- Toiletries :
- Toothbrush, toilet rolls, hand towel, Facial tissues, wet tissue)
- Personal and General items for your yatra make comfortable
- Any regular medicines that you take ||dark Sunglasses, Sun cream & Cold cream
- Your favorite food which will keep you going including Nuts, biscuits, powder juice
- Kapoor/Vicks/ Binoculars/Camera /extra batteries
Note: Voter ID card / Passport must carry during flight to Kathmandu Nepal.
Sightseeing around Kathmandu ValleyWitness the refreshing morning in the soothing environment of Kathmandu, Nepal. Closely observe the mind blowing morning atmosphere of Kathmandu and go for your breakfast after the morning vitals. Second day of your tour serves you the most appealing experiences of Kathmandu Valley. One can enjoy the amazing sightseeing and add perks in the beautiful memories of this adventurous visit. At the end of the day, you will return to your hotel for the overnight stay. Previously known as Nepal Valley, the Kathmandu Valley houses more than 130 ancient monuments attracting a large number of local as well as international tourists. These monuments are scared sites that are highly admired by Hinduism as well as Buddhism followers.
Kathmandu to SyarubeshiThe refreshing morning of Kathmandu will greet you and you will move towards your next destination after the morning breakfast. Your trip will now cover around 122 kms and reach Syabrubesi. Syabrubesi is ideally located at an elevated height of 1503 meters. The approximate time required to reach Syabrubesi is around 8 hours. Your overnight stay is planned in Syabrubesi itself. Syabrubesi is an elegant resident village that showcases the tradition and culture of Nepal from its lifestyle. The path reaching Syabrubesi is quite rough and admired by the adventure lovers. The destination is the initial point to number of treks like Lantang and more.
Drive to KyirongOn this special morning in Syabrubesi, you can enjoy the high peak hills and mesmerizing valley views. Get ready to take another charge as you will now move out to Kyirong after your morning breakfast. A one hour drive covering about 55 kms will take you to Kyirong crossing the China borders. Spend your day by interacting with this town and experience a soothing overnight nap here. Kyirong, also known as Gyirong is a town in Tibet where you will reach after completing the border formalities at en route China border. One can enjoy the beautiful Paba Temple which is basically a Tibet monastery and reflects Tibet culture.
Drive to Saga. (altitude 4600m – 350km)Day 5 on this amazing Kailash Mansarovar Yatra will take you on a long drive to Saga. Gear up your senses, have your breakfast and get ready to take on this trilling 350 kms drive to reach Saga. This highly thrilling adventure of 350 kms drive will take you to a noticeable height of about 4600 m above sea level. You will spend your complete night at this elevated height. Located in Southern Tibet, Saga is well known as a Happy Land or army town. Residing on the Nepal-Tibet border, it witnesses target practices with machine guns and patrolling by Chinese army.
Rest day. (for body acclimatization)Enjoy this chilling morning at Saga. Have the delicious meals in your breakfast to charge up yourself and spend this leisure day by exploring your surroundings. You will spend the whole day in Saga to be familiar with the destination’s climatic conditions as the time to reach the most desired destination is next to you. Spend your day with your companions by making chit chats and sharing thoughts and involving in the activities to make your moments memorable. At the end of the day, have your dinner and satisfy your taste buds with the delicious meals. Take a sweet nap to energize you and dream your next day excitement.
Drive to Holy Mansarovar. (altitude 4550 – 270 km)Knock this thrilling morning in Saga and wake up your senses. Have the morning breakfast and get ready to take on this 270 kms drive to reach your desired destination, Mansarovar Lake. Well placed at an impressive height of 4550 m above the sea level, individuals can witness numerous mesmerizing views en-route. Mansarovar Lake is a highly located fresh water lake which is fueled by the Kailash Glaciers close to Mt. Kailash in Tibet, China. The lake is a holy sacred place for Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism followers.
Drive to Darchen (altitude 4575 40km)Enjoy this thrilling morning in Mansarovar and get ready to take on the next vital destination of your trip. Have your breakfast and take on this short 40 km drive to knock the beauty of Darchen. This smooth drive on the well constructed roads will serve the most relaxing experience of drive with no bumps and hurdles at an altitude of 4575 m. You will take a complete night rest here in the chilling surroundings of the destination. Previously known as Lhara, Darchen was accessed as a vital sheep station by the nomads. Residing right to the sacred Mount Kailash mountain, Drachen is the beginning point for pilgrims in the region.
Darchen to Yamadwar and Trek to Dirapuk. (altitude 4860 13km trek)Darchen’s refreshing morning on day 09 will take you through another adventurous thrill. After your morning breakfast, you will move out to Yamadwar with a 30 mins drive to kick start your parikrama. The parikrama is a trek of around 13 km to reach Dirapuk at an altitude of 4860 m above sea level. The trek is almost flat and easy to commute and takes around 5 hours to completion.
Trek to Zuthulpuk . (altitude 4760m 22km trek approx 9hr)Your day 10 on this holy tour adds more thrilling adventures to your memories as you will take another trek of around 22kms to reach Zuthulpuk, after your morning breakfast. Located at a height of 4760m above sea level, this trek takes around 9 hrs of your time to complete. Your high voltage trekking is now near to its end as your return journey will begin, afterwards.
Trek to Darchen and then Drive to SagaEnjoy the mesmerizing views of nature on this refreshing morning and trek back to Darchen, after your morning meals. From, Drachen you will now drive back to Saga in order to continue your return journey. Your overnight stay will be there in Saga after you have the delightful meals in dinner.
Drive to KyirongSaga’s final morning will treat you with the appealing morning views and atmosphere and you will take on the Drive to Kyirong, after the morning meals. Your overnight stay on day 13 will be there in Kyirong.
Kyirong to KathmanduThe final day in Kyirong will take you back to Kathmandu after you complete basic formalities of checkout and take your tasty morning meals. At the end of the day, have your meals and enjoy the last relaxing stay in Kathmandu.
Departure – End of YatraFinally, it’s the End of Yatra. Yes, your Kailash Mansarovar Yatra is now at the final stage of its termination. Checkout from your hotel in Kathmandu hotel and went back to your home.
- Day 1
5starbased on 3 ratings
It was 14 days journey with my friend and whole tour was operated by trvme team wounderful experience, Yatras like this is a once in a life thing and we were happy we choose trvme to book Kailshmansarovar yatra ,it is not a easy tour but it was well organized by trvme team.Posted: Mar 28, 2020
We got most of the information in the last minute and sudden change of plans the day before. It was a very tough journey because of the altitude and the food was too spicy and always the same dal chawar. There was no continental food option and for this reason hardly ate anything.... It was worth still worth it to get to the divine mountain.Posted: Nov 30, 2019