- Duration: 6 Nights 7 Days
- Pickup: Guwahati
- Drop: Guwahati
- Destination Covered: Guwahati, Kaziranga, Shillong, Cherrapunjee.
Shrouded in the wonders of nature, North East India is an incredible destination for holidaying. Meghalaya is one of the North Eastern Indian states with many beautiful places. The capital city of Shillong is home to Don Bosco Museum, Nohkalikai Falls, Elephant Falls, and Mawsynram etc. It is proud to have the cleanest village in Asia which is called Mawlynnong. Cherrapunji receives the maximum rainfall in all over India. Seven Sister Falls is a great place to observe especially during monsoon.
In the state of Assam, Kaziranga is a UNESCO World Heritage site residing a massive population of one-horned rhinoceros. Tourists enjoy elephant safari and jeep safari in its national park. It is a great place to c capture wildlife.
Best prices are available on Meghalaya with Kaziranga tour package from Delhi with an affordable cost. Embarking upon these two popular spot will make you fall in love with North East India.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Kaziranga.
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Shillong.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation in Guwahati.
- 6 Breakfasts + 6 Dinners.
- Daily Morning Tea/Coffee.
- entire trip by Private cab.
- TRVME 24by7 Hour support during Trip.
- All sightseeing according to itinerary.
- All Toll-Taxes and Parking fee.
- GST 5%
- Elephant Ride.
- Any Adventure Activity.
- Personal Expanses.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any things not includes in Inclusions Section.
Kaziranga to Shillong.
Shillong - Cherrapunjee - Shillong.
Mawlynnong and Dawki sightseeing.
Shillong to Guwahati.
- Day 1
5starbased on 1 ratings
Awdesh Kumar says
I should say a visit to Kaziranga is a very convenient and fulfilling experience for a solo traveller. A small, neat and clean town where Jeep Safari and elephant ride experiences for the park are easily available at reasonable rates.Posted: Oct 01, 2019