- REGION: Uttarakhand
- DURATION: 2 days
- DIFFICULTY: Easy-Moderate
- HIGHEST ALTITUDE: 9,914 ft ft
- AVERAGE TEMPERATURE: Day time: 12°C-16°C; Night time: 6°C-10°C
- Pickup: Dehradun Railway Station (6 AM)
- Drop: Dehradun
- Departure: Every Saturday & Sunday 2020
Majority of people love to go for weekend trips to the queen of hills Mussoorie located in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. For people who often love to embark upon trekking, Mussorie is the getaway to Nag Tibba trek in the Nag Tibba range of Garhwal Himalayas. It is an easy trek that takes you to a height of more than 9000 feet.
Embarking upon this trek will give you panoramic views of Bandarpoonch peak, the Gangotri peaks, Kedarnath peaks, Doon valley and the mesmerizing peaks of Changabang. Panthwari is a small village which is 50 km away from Mussorie. Nag Tibba Trek starts from Panthwari.
Book Nag Tibba trek in an affordable cost from Delhi and fall in love with the pleasant weather under suitable temperature. Get an amazing experience the best snow time along with this trek.
- Dehradun to Pantwari Transfer by Private Cab.
- Trekking from Pantwari to Nag Tibba Base Camp.
- Trekking from Nag Tibba Base Camp to Nag Tibba Top.
- TRVME Trek Leader.
- 1 Night Camp stay in Nag Tibba Base Camp.
- 1 Breakfast+1 Lunch + 1 Dinner + Morning Tea/Coffee.
- Pantwari to Dehradun Transfer by Private Cab.
- Travel insurance.
- Expenses personal in nature.
Trek down to Panwari, drop to Dehradun.In Morning Trek down to Panwari, and drop at dehradun by Taxi.
- Day 1