- Duration: 05 Nights - 06 Days
- Pickup: Bhubaneshwar
- Drop: Bhubaneshwar
- Accommodation: Hotel Stay
- Transport: Private Taxi
- Destination Covered: Bhubaneshwar, Puri, Konarak
Puri is known as Jagannath Puri, a city in the state of Odisha in eastern India, It is a great pilgrimage site situated on the banks of the Bay of Bengal. Puri is one of the four major holy places in India. It is a travel site and is known for the sanctum sanctorum of Lord Jagannath. It is said that if a person stays here for 3 days and 3 nights, he is freed from the cycle of life and death. It is located 61 km from Bhubaneswar, the capital of Odisha.
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodations in Bhubaneshwar.
- 02 Nights Hotel Accommodations in Puri.
- Private Taxi for Sightseeing.
- Airport / Railway Station Pick & Drop
- Driver allowance.
- Parking, Toll Tax
- All sightseeing as per program.
- All transfers as per program.
- Hotel Taxes.
- All sightseeing according to itinerary.
- TRVME 24by7 hour support during Trip.
- GST 5%
- Any Train or Air Fare.
- Any extra meal.
- Boat Charges.
- Monuments Entrance fee.
- Any Adventure or activity.
- Travel Insurence
Bhubaneshwar to Puri.
Konarak sightseeing - Bhubaneshwar.
Departure from Bhubaneshwar.
- Day 1
5starbased on 1 ratings
Awdesh Kumar says
My visit to Puri city was an great experience.You do not only go their for worship but also to many recreative places.Posted: Oct 01, 2019