- Duration: 4 Nights 5 Days
- Pickup: Guwahati
- Drop: Guwahati
- Destination Coverd: Guwahati, Shillong, Cherrapunjee, Mawlynnong and Dawki
Set upon the altitude of somewhere 4900 feet, Shillong is the capital of the serene state of Meghalaya and lies in its eastern part. Even after the complete destruction by earthquake in the year 1897, today it is one of the top places to visit in North Eastern India. Nuzzled in the hills of Assam valley and Diengiei hills, Shillong is the tranquil place dotted with astonishments of nature. Number of dazzling waterfalls flow here among which the attraction lies in Sati Falls, Sweet Falls, Elephant Falls and Beadon Falls. Shillong also gives you an opportunity to witness the cleanest village of India called Mawlynnong.
About 53 kms from Shillong is the moistest place of India named Cherrapunji. It is a very lovely destination for rain lovers as they can spot the eccentricity of monsoon here. The tallest plunge waterfall of India known as Nohkalikai Falls lies in close proximity to Cherrapunji. It is the home to the enchanting Seven Sister Falls over limestone cliffs.
Grab the lowest cost of Shillong Cherrapunji Tour Package from Delhi and have an amazing family trip and honeymoon trip in the serenity of Shillong and Cherrapunji.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation in Guwahati.
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodations in Shillong.
- 4 Breakfast + 4 Dinner.
- Daily Morning Tea/Coffee.
- Entire Trip by Private Cab.
- TRVME 24by7 Hour support during Trip.
- All sightseeing according to itinerary.
- All Toll-Taxes and Parking fee.
- GST 5%
- Entry Fee of Any Fort, Museum & Temple.
- Any Adventure Activity.
- Personal Expanses.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any things not includes in Inclusions Section.
Guwahati to Shillong.
Shillong - Cherrapunjee - Shillong.
Mawlynnong and Dawki sightseeing.
Shillong to Guwahati and Departure.
- Day 1