- Duration: 09 Days
- Pickup: Chandigarh
- Drop: Delhi
- Bike: Royal Enfield 350cc
- Destination Covered: Chandigarh | Narkanda | Chitkul | Kalpa | Kaza | Hikkim | Komic | Langza | Chandartal | Manali
Spiti Valley is an outstanding desert high height zone situated in the northern piece of Great Indian Himalayas .Placed in Himachal Pradesh, the Spiti Valley tour package offers pleasant surroundings and adventurous pathways to the motorbike riders. The name "Spiti" signifies "The Middle Land", (The land among Tibet and India). Spiti is otherwise called little Tibet.Mostly individuals of Spiti valley are Buddhist. Spiti valley is at a normal elevation of around 12,000 feet above ocean level.Some of the wonderful spots of Spiti valley are: - Chandra taal, Kaza, Tabo, Nako, Dhankar, Komic town, Hikkim Village. Spiti, affectionately alluded to as 'Little Tibet' is known for its snow-topped pinnacles and normal environment. This 10 nights â€" 11 days Spiti Valley tour package guarantees a memorable outing for lifetime. In the accompanying 11 days of your visit you'll travel from Delhi by means of Chandratal, Losar &Kalpato an excellent Sangla valley, Manali and some more. Ride the most perilous street which is seemingly the 137 km extends from Kaza to Gramphoo through unpleasant unshaped streets.
Cross Chandra River which is the most entrancing sight of SamudraTapu icy mass, North Dakka ice sheet, South Dakka ice sheet and Silver icy mass. This motorbike road trip will be conducted on Royal Enfield 350 cc which let you to witness the amazing experiences of Spiti Bike Tour Package. Your outing empowers you to visit different area like the antiquated cloisters, sanctuaries and a lot more that are over 1000 years of age. Join this Adventurous Ride to the Spiti Valley with Challenging Roads, Untouched by the cutting edge world and unpolluted piles of Himalayas. When you reach Manali, which is the finish of this astounding trek.
Make your plans with your adventure loving friends and step ahead to witness the thrilling adventurous Spiti Motor Bike Tour .
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotels, camp and Guest house on Triple sharing basis. (double sharing basis for couples with extra pay)
- Meal on Map basis (Room with Breakfast + Dinner.) Breakfast will start in 2nd day but Dinner will start day one.
- Enï¬eld bike (Himalayan/500cc) per rider and as per the above itinerary (with Fuel)
- One Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour
- Basic spares for the motorcycles (any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly)
- Tour Guide.
- Road Captain.
- Permission Manali to Manali.
- Inner line permits fees in Spiti Valley.
- First aid kit entire tour
- Oxygen cylinder in entire tour
- Backup jeep for more than 06 riders backup jeep to carry luggage, Mechanic and who cannot ride the bike.
- 1 Helmet Go Pro Camera (for Road leader to shoot video of the entire tour).
- Wild life & camping fees
- 1 Extra Rider (If someone in the group becomes ill).
- Drop Manali Volvo stand.
- Volvo ticket for Manali to Delhi
- Meals which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips..etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks. . Etc (to be borne by the client directly on the spot.)
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
- Bike Spares and Damages (Charge as per actual)
- Travel Insurance
- GST @ 5%
CHANDIGARH TO NARKANDAIn morning after Breakfast, we all will have to gather early for the allocation of bikes and start up of the journey. This day is the first day of our adventurous journey, which will be a lifetime memorable and self motivated trip. After reaching up Narkanda we will freshen up and if we get spare time then we will visit Hatu Peak or Hatu Temple. Overnight stay at Hotel
NARKANDA TO CHITKULAfter breakfast we will start our ride towards Kinnaur Valley with the magnificent vistas throughout the way. As it is the last inhabitated village before the Indo-china border, the ride will be so beautiful and lovable. We will ride approx 5-6 hours. Overnight stay at chitkul
CHITKUL TO KALPAIn morning, after breakfast we are going to kalpa with a short ride of 4-5 hours. In the evening, enjoy the sunset. Overnight stay at Kalpa
KALPA TO KAZAIn morning, after breakfast we will leave for kazaenroute Hindustan â€" Tibet Highway. Be an eye-witness of the meeting point of Spiti and Satluj river. Also, get a clear view of Leo Purygal Peak from the Khab Bridge. Post lunch, cross Nako and mallingnallah. After crossing sumdo we will enter in spiti region. Now, take a detour to visit 500 yrs old mummy in the Gue village. Reach Kaza in the evening. Overnight stay at Kaza
KAZA LOCALBy far, this will be the most eventful day of your journey. Start your ride early in the morning as this one is going to be a long day. Visit the world's highest post office which is located in Hikkim and also the world's highest village connected via motorable road, Komik. Also, visit the famous Langza where you will get tremendous views of the Chau Chau Kang Nelda Peak and the Buddha Statue looking down at the valley. Dinner and overnight stay at Kaza/Losar
KAZA TO CHANDARTAL via KUNZUM-LAAfter breakfast we start riding towards Chandra Tal. We will cross the highest point of our trip, the Kunzum La. Also, visit the Key Monastery and Kibber Village on the way. The road towards Chandra Tal starts from Batal, and the journey is breathtakingly beautiful. The road ends about a kilometre before the lake and you have to walk till the lake from here on. You will see a beautiful crescent shaped lake filled with crystal clear water right in the middle of a stark landscape. Dinner and overnight stay at the campsite in Chandra Tal
CHANDARTAL TO MANALIPost breakfast, start your ride towards Manali. The ride from Batal to Chattru to Rohtang Pass is one of the most beautiful routes in your entire road trip. You will reach Manali in about 7-8 hours from Chandra Tal. Dinner and overnight stay at Manali
DEPARTUREAfter breakfast, we will chill out in Manali. In the evening we will start your journey towards Delhi and bring to an end this beautiful and memorable road trip, taking back memories for a lifetime!
- Day 1
Following hotels are available in this tour package.
5based on 2 ratings
Spardha Mar 30, 2020
Spiti tour is one of the best tour I ever had thanks to trvme team to support us backed team gave me best package and suggest us to what to choose and operations team make it happen smoothly.
Anshu Sep 27, 2019
one of the best experience.
Similar Packages in Fixed Departure, Bike Trip
KulluFrom ₹2,500 View Details
Gaumukh Tapovan Trek
DehradunFrom ₹14,500 View Details
Pin Parvati Pass Trek
KulluFrom ₹30,000 View Details
Valley of Flowers Trek 2023
Dehradun + 1 moreFrom ₹8,750 View Details