- Duration: 05 Nights & 06 Days
- Pick up: Leh Airport
- Drop: Leh Airport
- Transportation: Innova
- Accommodation: Hotel / Camp Stay
Lying between the mountain ranges of Kunlun and Himalayas, Ladakh is a majestic land with the influence of Buddhist culture in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. It is among the high altitude destinations and is perched at a height of 9800 feet. There are many top places to visit in Ladakh. The stunning blue Pangong Lake flows from India to China and has a length of 134 km. Leh Ladakh is a treasure trove for fun and houses many adventure. Mountain-biking is the top activity to do here. Thiksey monastery is among the few monasteries which lets you stay and it looks like Potala Palace of Lhasa.
Discover Ladakh is an awesome tour package to travel to the thrilling lands of this mountainous region. Begin your journey from Manali to Leh Ladakh and you will discover a surprising place full of colorful flags. Jump on the packages for couples and grab the fun out of mountain biking. The costs are not more than your budget. To explore the frozen landscapes, visit during winter from December under the chilly climate and don’t miss to enjoy yak safari.
- 03 Nights Hotel/Guesthouse Accommodations in Leh.
- 01 Night/Camp Hotel Accommodation in Nubra Valley.
- 01 Night Camp Accommodation in Pangong.
Meals: (Veg. Breakfast + Veg. Dinners)
- Day 01 Dinner to Day 06 Breakfast (Total 05 Breakfasts + 05 Dinners)
- All sightseeing according to itinerary.
- Environmental, Wild life and Red Cross fee.
- Inner line Permit fee.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument Entrances, Rafting & Camel Safari Charges.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, If Payment by Bank Transfer / Cheque / Credit Card.
Leh - Sham valley - Leh.After breakfast drive to visiting Guruduwara Pather Sahib, Magnetic Hill, Sangam the confluence of Indus and Zanskar River,Alchi monastery and Likir monastery. Arrive Leh by afternoon and overnight stay at Leh.
Leh to Nubra valley.After breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardong La (Highest Motorable Road in the world 18380 feet) post lunch, enjoy the camel riding at sand dunes between Diskit and Hunder village. Overnight at Nubra valley.
Nubra valley to Pangong via Shayok.After breakfast drive Pangong lake with the magnificient view of Shayok river and scenic mountains and also driving along with the Shayok river on the left side, you are entering Shayok village after some time you are reaching to Durbuk village and Tangtse village where you can have a tea break and magi, after finished that you are driving continue towards Pangong lake you are reaching lunch time there. After lunch you can visit to lake shore and have a picturesque view of lake of the sun set and Overnight at Pangong.
Pangong to Leh.En-route Explore Hemis, Thiksey and Shey Monastery.
Transfer to Leh airport.Early morning transfer to Leh airport to broad flight back to destination. Journey ends.
- Day 1
5starbased on 2 ratings
I must say to visit there once, advanturus road, hills nature was owsm, we enjoyed bike riding with my frnd.Posted: Mar 31, 2020
kanak kumari says
There is no doubt that Ladakh is a very amazing place. The hills here are amazing views. Visited the world's highest motorable road (Khardung La). Everyone should visit Ladakh once in their life. Highly recommendedPosted: Mar 30, 2020