Get best and discounted deals on Leh Ladakh bike trip 2019.
The dramatic landscape of Ladakh is the one which make this cold deserted mountain region a superb biking destination. It is here in this land that pack of bikers gathers every year to begin a journey for lifetime. Ladakh Bike Trip is the dream of every biker as it gives them the feeling of conquering the world. This is the most challenging bike trip and pack of riders electrifies themselves out of this thrilling adventure tour. The cost of this Ladakh Bike Trip package from Delhi is affordable. Royal Enfield 350cc with fuel for dual riders will be offered to the bikers.
Embark upon this enthralling trip during the best season which commences from June to September with full preparation. The rugged route from Manali to Ladakh is incredible. You can mark this lifetime experience on your blog to inspire dreamers to make their dreams true.
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotels, camp and Guest house on twin sharing basis. Check in/ out time is 12 noon
- Meals: Map basis (Room+Breakfast+Dinner) Breakfast will start in 2nd day but Dinner will start day one.
- Enfield bike (350cc) per rider and as per the above itinerary (with Fuel)
- One Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour
- Basic spares for the motorcycles (any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly)
- Experience Tour Guide,
- Experience Road Captain.
- Presently applicable taxes
- Permission fees Manali to Leh Ladakh
- Inner line permits fees in leh
- First aid kit entire tour
- Oxygen cylinder in entire tour
- Backup jeep to carry luggage, Mechanic and who cannot ride the bike
- 1 Helmet Go Pro Camera ( 1 for Road leader to shoot video and pictures of the entire tour)
- Wild life & camping fees
- Extra Rider (If any riders get sick in the way.)
- One time Bonfire with Music.
- Photographer: take photos entire tour.
For Booking Call us -
- GST @ 5%
- Volvo tickets Delhi to Manali & Manali to Delhi.
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Any personal or travel Insurance
- Tips, gratuities, portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks or any other expenses of personal nature.
- Any item not specified under cost inclusions.
- Spare parts change of any kind in case of breakage. Bike maintenance etc.
- Any extra costs incurred due to factors beyond our control such as natural calamities.
Arrive Manali – Afternoon Registration & motorbike test ride
Manali- Rohtang Pass- Keylong- Jispa (135 kms/ 6-7 hrs).
Jispa- Baralacha Pass- Sarchu (100 kms/ 5-6 hrs).
Sarchu- Taglang La Pass- Pang- Leh (260 kms/10 hrs).
Leh - Khardung La Pass – Nubra Valley.
Nubra to Pangong Lake via Shyok. (155kms / 6-7 Hours)
Pangong Lake to Leh. (160kms / 6-7 Hours)
Leh to Sarchu. (260 Kms / 10 Hours)
Sarchu to Manali. (220 kms / 7-8 Hours)
Departure, Manali to Delhi. (by Volvo)
- Day 0