- Duration: 05 Nights - 06 Days
- Pickup: Port Blair
- Drop: Port Blair
- Accommodation: Hotel Stay
- Transport: Ferry / Private Taxi
- Destination Covered: Corbyn's Cove Beach, Cellular Jail, North Bay (Coral Island), Ross Island, Havelock Island, Radha Nagar Beach, Neil Island - Laxmanpur Beach & Bharatpur Beach.
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodations in Port Blair.
- 01 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Havelock.
- 01 Night Hotel Accommodation in Neil Island.
- Private Taxi for Sightseeing.
- Airport Pick & Drop by Private Taxi.
- Ferry Ticket for Havelock Island.
- Ferry Ticket for Neil Island.
- Entry Fees & Ferry Ticket.
- All sightseeing according to itinerary.
- TRVME 24by7 hour support during Trip.
- Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Water Activities Cost Per head:
- Scuba diving: INR 5,000/-(per head)
- Sea walking: INR 5,000/-(Per head)
- Snorkeling: INR 2500/- per person
- Jet Ski: INR 2000/- (per person)
- Andaman dolphin: INR 3,500/-(per head)
North Bay (Coral Island, Ross Island).Coral Island,Ross Island sightseeing. (Closed on Wednesday.)
Port Blair to Havelock Island.Port Blair to Havelock Island by Ferry.enjoy at the World Famous and Asia - best beach Radha Nagar Beach. (Ferry will either be morning / afternoon as per availability.)
Havelock Island to Neil Island.visit Laxmanpur Beach and Bharatpur Beach. (Ferry will either be morning / afternoon as per availability.)
Neil Island to port blair.Neil Island to port blair. Evening is free for Leisure. (Ferry will either be morning / afternoon as per availability.)
Departure from Port Blair.
- Day 1
5starbased on 1 ratings
Neil Island is one of the another island in portblair must see for neature beauti and very peaceful place.Posted: Sep 30, 2019