- Duration: 2 Nights 3 Days
- Pickup: Delhi
- Drop: Delhi
- Bir to billing Journey.
The leading paragliding association in India Bir Billing paragliding season has arrived and you must make a booking out of various packages offering reasonable cost. Allow us to give you the information on how to reach this spot during the best time of the year and indulge in the course of this exciting activity of Bir Billing Paragliding. Begin your take off from the charming valley of Bir and land at Billing which is home to the Paragliding Association at Chaugan, Himachal Pradesh.
Nuzzled in the west of Jogindernagar Valley of the district of Kangra, the paragliding capital of India Bir Billing is 50 km away from Dharamshala. It was also privileged to host the Paragliding World Cup in the year 2015. You can enjoy the safest and the most happening Bir Billing Paragliding under the best guidelines. Enjoy the period of 15-30 minutes by getting lost into the angelic view of Dhauladhar Mountains by either taking solo flight or tandem flight. Tandem flight is for the first-timers and it is to be noted that with Paragliding in Bir Billing, you no need to worry at all. Just get the fun out of your joy ride.
- 1 Night accommodation in Guest House Bir.
- 1 Night camping accommodation at Billing.
- Ac Volvo Bus from Delhi to Bir.
- Ac Volvo Bus from Kangra to Delhi.
Meals: (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Day 2: Dinner
- Day 3: Breakfast packed lunch dinner
- Day 4: Breakfast
- Tour manager for the entire tour.
- Bone fire during camping.
- Monastery tour.
- Paragliding session of 15-30 min on day 3.
- Fun activities: Treasure Hunt.
- Evening Bonfire and Light Music/ Jamming Session.
- Any thing which not included in Itinerary.
- Travel insurence.
- Any Adventure activity fee.
- Entrance fee of any Temple, Musseum, & Monastery.
- GST 5%
Bir Arrival, explore Bir.
Trekking ,from Bir to Billing. (11 Km / 4-5 hours Trek).you can use our vehicle for Bir to Billing journey.
Paragliding and Board in the Bus for delhi and Departure.
- Day 1