- Duration: 04 Nights - 05 Days
- Pickup: Pathankot
- Drop: Pathankot
At an elevated height of 1970 metres, Dalhousie offers you the most amazing experience of your life.
Dharamshala Cricket Stadium, visiting a Cricket Stadium at such heights between huge mountains is also a tremendous experience.
Dalai Lama home, water fall and Bhagsu Nag Temple draws the major attractions.
Khajjiar, the mini Switzerland of India.
We are all familiar with the capitals of every state of India. But there are three states in India which are proud to keep two capitals among which Himachal Pradesh is the one with Dharamshala being its second capital. It is the top tourist destination in Himachal Pradesh with the great influence of Tibetan and Buddhist culture. Being the sacred abode of the Dalai Lama, this town in Kangra Valley houses the Tibetan Government in-exile. Dharamshala is scribbled with beautiful monasteries among which Gyuto Monastery is the one you must pay a visit in order to experience the holiness and the healing atmoshphere of the Tibetan Religion. Dharamshala is only 5 km away from the famous Mcleodganj and so it is good to explore Mcleodganj too.
At a distance of 116 km from Dharamshala lies one of the best hill station of India named Dalhousie with its picture perfect locations. Dalhousie unfolds the most beautiful version of nature with enchanting river, waterfalls, mountains, pine-treed forest, flower-clad landscapes and much more. Khajjiar, Satdhara Falls, Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary, Daikund Peak are some of the top places to visit here. In addition, it is also an adventure hub with river crossing and river rafting and many other activities which are mostly provided by the camps in Dalhousie.
Fly to Gaggal Airport or land at Pathankot railhead for a stunning Dharamshala Dalhousie Trip and unfold the beauty of top tourist places such as Dharamshala, Mcleodganj, Dalhousie, Khajjiar and Chamba. Grab an attractive Dharamshala Dalhousie tour package from Delhi comprising of suitable rates. Be it a 5 day trip or a romantic honeymoon package, this is a best holiday destination with reasonable rates.
- Pathankot to Dharmshala by Private Cab.
- Dharamshala & McleodGanj sightseeing by Private Cab.
- Dharmshala to Dalhousie Transfer by Private Cab.
- Dalhousie & Khajjiar sightseeing by private Cab.
- Dalhouie to Pathankot Transfer by Private Cab.
- 2 Night Hotel Accoommodation in Mcleod Ganj.
- 2 Night Hotel Accoommodation in Dalhousie.
- 4 Breakfast.
- 4 Dinner.
- Daily Tea/coffee.
- Dharmshala Cricket stadium sightseeing.
- Dalai Lama Home sightseeing.
- Bhagsu Nag Temple sightseeing.
- Water fall sightseeing.
- Dalhousie Public School sightseeing en-route to khajjair.
- Church sightseeing.
- Adventure activity in Panchkula (not paid
- Khajjiar : Mini Switzerland of India sightseeing.
- Subhas voli sightseeing.
- Any thing which not included in Itinerary.
- Travel insurence.
- Any Adventure activity fee.
- Entrance fee of any Temple, Musseum, & Monastery.
- GST 5%
- Honeymoon Inclusions @ INR 1500 - 2500/- (Depend on Hotels)
- Honeymoon Cake
- Flower Bed decoration
- One Candle Light Dinner
Mcleod Ganj and Dharamshala Sightseeing.Get ready to capture your memorable moments. Post reaching Mcleodganj you have number of things to do, Dharamshala Cricket Stadium, Dalai Lama home and Bhagsu Nag Temple sightseeing. The famous waterfall is also there for you.
Dharamshala to Dalhousie transfer.After Dharamshala, it,s the time to experience the chilling atmosphere of Dalhousie. At the end of the day, you will stay in your hotel room in Dalhousie after your meals.
Khajjiar and local Dalhousie sightseeing.New day starts with a new place Khajjiar, the mini Switzerland of India. After exploring this nature,s beauty, spend your remaining day in sightseeing Dalhousie.
Dalhousie to Pathankot transfer and Departure.It,s your last morning in Dalhousie; from here you will return back to Pathankot for your departure.
- Day 1