- Duration: 06 Days
- Max-Altitude: Sach Pass (4390 m)
- Pickup: Chandigarh
- Drop: Chandigarh
The Sach Pass Motorbike Tour takes you through remote and unpleasant hereditary region with a chance to achieve a huge stature of 3950m, masterminded on the Northwest of the Himachal Pradesh state. Pangi Valley, a bit of Chamba District of the Himalayas, is a remote and unpleasant genealogical area, orchestrated on the Northwest of the Himachal Pradesh state. The road is named as the 'World's Most Dangerous Road', as occasionally you will ride on the edge of a tight and unpaved road with a straight drop of thousands of feet in the Valley underneath. Sach Pass relates the Chamba Valley of Himachal Pradesh to the Pangi Valley and at the season of its advancement, the psychological militants endeavored to stop the improvement. Sach Pass is accessible for only five months in a year (June to October) and significant snowfall in the territory shields people from exploring this pass. The administrative central station of Sach Pass is known to be in Killar, the place at a hoisted tallness of 8500 ft. The ride moreover covers the testing and amazing Sach Pass. If you are an endeavor motorcyclist and hunting down a bit of a conclusive adrenaline flood, this ride will be a religious experience for you.
- GST 5%
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotels, camp and Guest house on twin sharing basis. Check in/ out time is 12 noon
- Meals: Map basis (Room+Breakfast+Dinner) Breakfast will start in 2nd day but Dinner will start day one.
- Enfield bike (350cc) per rider and as per the above itinerary (with Fuel)
- One Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour
- Basic spares for the motorcycles (any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly)
- Experience Tour Guide,
- Experience Road Captain.
- Presently applicable taxes
- First aid kit entire tour
- Oxygen cylinder in entire tour
- Backup jeep to carry luggage, Mechanic and who cannot ride the bike
- 2Helmet Go Pro Camera ( 1 for Road leader to shoot video and pictures of the entire tour & 2nd for clients)
- Wild life & camping fees
- One time Bonfire with Music.
- Photographer : take photos entire tour
- GST @ 5%
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Any personal or travel Insurance
- Tips, gratuities, portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks or any other expenses of personal nature.
- Any item not specified under cost inclusions.
- Spare parts change of any kind in case of breakage. Bike maintenance etc.
- Any extra costs incurred due to factors beyond our control such as natural calamities.
- Motorbike security 10000/- per bike which is refundable.
Dalhousie / Khajjiar to Sach Pass (4390 m) (138 km),Killar (42 km).From Dalhousie/Khajjiar on the following day of the visit, we will move around 138 km towards the Sach Pass arranged at a lifted stature of 4390 m and afterward towards Killar for 42 km. The medium-term stay will be done in Killar, the town known for being the managerial headquarter of Pangi valley.
Explore Pangi Valley.Now you have the whole day to cooperate with the lovely Pangi Valley. In the Chamba Tehsil of Himachal Pradesh, Pangi Valley is known to be the most unpleasant and remote zone of the area. One can observer the most gigantic scenes of the scenes here, likewise the harsh street track is a treat to the bikers.
Killar,Kishtwar (120 km) (World Dangerous Road).Finally, the most adventurous day of your life is here, you will travel about 120kms from Killar to Kishtwar. This deadliest bike ride along sides of Chenab River is thousands of feet above the sea level. The World Dangerous Road doesn,t have any railing or secure edging on the valley side , i.e., thousands of feet below.
Kishtwar,Udhampur (148 km), Jammu (64 km).After the thrilling adventurous bike ride on the deadliest road, you will move from Kishtwar to Udhampur, which is about 148 kms by road. Till the end of the day, you will move from Udhampur to Jammu by a drive of 64 km.
Jammu to Pathankot (108 km),Chandigarh (232 km).your final day on the trip, we will now drive about 108 km to move from Jammu to Pathankot, and finally after that a 232 km drive will take you to the beautiful city, Chandigarh.
- Day 1