- Duration: 06 Days
- Max-Altitude: Sach Pass (4390 m)
- Pickup: Chandigarh
- Drop: Chandigarh
Sach pass visit takes you through remote and rough ancestral locale with an opportunity to reach an enormous height of 3950m, arranged on the Northwest of the Himachal Pradesh state. Pangi Valley, a piece of Chamba District of the Himalayas, is a remote and rough ancestral locale, arranged on the Northwest of the Himachal Pradesh state. The street is named as the 'World's Most Dangerous Road', as now and again you will ride on the edge of a tight and unpaved street with a straight drop of thousands of feet in the Valley beneath. Sach Pass associates the Chamba Valley of Himachal Pradesh to the Pangi Valley and at the time of its development, the terrorists attempted to stop the development. Sach Pass is available for just five months in a year (June to October) and substantial snowfall in the area keeps individuals from navigating this pass. The administrative headquarters of Sach Pass are known to be in Killar, the place at an elevated height of 8500 ft. The ride additionally covers the testing and legendary Sach Pass. In the event that you are an undertaking motorcyclist and searching for a portion of a definitive adrenaline surge, this ride will be a religious ordeal for you.
- GST 5%
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotels, camp and Guest house on twin sharing basis. Check in/ out time is 12 noon
- Meals: Map basis (Room+Breakfast+Dinner) Breakfast will start in 2nd day but Dinner will start day one.
- Enfield bike (350cc) per rider and as per the above itinerary (with Fuel)
- One Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour
- Basic spares for the motorcycles (any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly)
- Experience Tour Guide,
- Experience Road Captain.
- Presently applicable taxes
- First aid kit entire tour
- Oxygen cylinder in entire tour
- Backup jeep to carry luggage, Mechanic and who cannot ride the bike
- 2Helmet Go Pro Camera ( 1 for Road leader to shoot video and pictures of the entire tour & 2nd for clients)
- Wild life & camping fees.
- One time Bonfire with Music.
- Photographer : take photos entire tour
- GST @ 5%
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Any personal or travel Insurance
- Tips, gratuities, portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks or any other expenses of personal nature.
- Any item not specified under cost inclusions.
- Spare parts change of any kind in case of breakage. Bike maintenance etc.
- Any extra costs incurred due to factors beyond our control such as natural calamities.
- Motorbike security 10000/- per bike which is refundable.
Dalhousie/ Khajjiar/Sach Pass (4390 m) (138 km)/Killar (42 km).From Dalhousie /Khajjiar on the next day of the tour, we will move about 138 km towards the Sach Pass situated at an elevated height of 4390 m and then towards Killar for 42 km. The overnight stay will be done in Killar, the village town known for being the administrative headquarter of Pangi valley.
Explore Pangi Valley.Now you have the entire day to interact with the beautiful Pangi Valley. In the Chamba Tehsil of Himachal Pradesh, Pangi Valley is known to be the most rough and remote area of the district. One can witness the most tremendous scenes of the landscapes here,also the rough road track is a treat to the bikers.
Killar/ Udaipur (79 km)/Keylong (54 km).From Killar, approximately 79kms travel will take you to Udaipur and after that you will lead towards Keylong and will reach to the destination after driving for 54kms.
Keylong/Rohtang Pass (3978 m) (63 km)/ Manali (51 km).One of the popular passes of India, the Rohtang Pass is waiting for you on the fifth day of your trip. From Keylong, you have to drive about 63kms to reach this 3978m elevated destination, Rohtang Pass. Thenafter, a short drive of 51kms will take you to Manali.
Manali/ Chandigarh (299 km).As it is your last day of the tour, you will now move back from Manali to Chandigarh. Approximately 299kms by road, this is your last drive on the tour.
- Day 1
5starbased on 1 ratings
kriti chauhan says
There are many different, beautiful, awesome roads for bike trip. experience was amazing. The views were beautiful. so my journey was fabulous. arrangement was good.Posted: Mar 19, 2020