- Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
- altitudeMaximum Altitude – 3909 m/ 12900 ft
- gradeGrade – Moderate
- seasonBest Season – April to November
- gradeAccommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- gradeFood – On trek – All meals included
- gradeDistance – 45 KM.
Kullu in Himachal Pradesh is the getaway to many wonderful treks and Saurkundi Pass Trek is one among them. Perched at a height of 14000 feet, it is nuzzled in Dhauladhar ranges of western Himalayas. This trek gives you an opportunity to watch the sacred Saurkundi Lake. In addition, you will feel extremely good to find yourself in the middle of dramatic landscape offering panoramic views of Kalihani Pass at West and Mount Indrasan at East. In the north direction, Mount Tibba with lovely peaks looks graceful. The base camp for Saurkundi Pass Trek is Babeli which is near Manali. This base camp lies along Beas River and is encompassed by tall pine trees.
Buy the reasonable package of Saurkundi Pass Trek under low cost from Delhi and wash away the stress of your daily monotonous life under the suitable weather.
- Transport Required in the Trek.
- Highly advanced & certified mountaineering guide from TRVME
- Skilled Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like-tents/matress)
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mats
- Basic First aid Kit.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks
- Personal trekking equipments – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail head.
- Note: TRVME expect from you to carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don't want to carry your backpack, you can give it to porter/Mules, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay Rs. 700/- extra per day per bag. Max weight should be 9-10 kg/ bag
Acclimatization and Rock activity.For any successful trek a good preparation is mandatory and TRVME team know this thing very well. Night Stay in Camp.
Manali - Shangchar - Thoti .
Thoti - Maylee .
Maylee - Sarkundi Pass -Maylee .
Maylee Thach - Longa .
Longa - kalath - Manali.
- Day 1