- Total Duration – 4 Nights / 5 Days
- Region – Kullu and Spiti Valley
- Grade – Moderately difficult
- Maximum Altitude – 4227 m/ 14600 ft
- Best Season – Mid June to October
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
- Distance – 50 KM.
Things to Pack:
- Rucksack, Cotton clothes, Good trekking shoes, Warm jacket, Gloves, Warmer, Woollen or Monkey cap covering head and ears, UV rays protected sunglasses, Raincoat, Extra socks, Water Bottle, Torch/ Head torch, Cold Cream, Sunscreen/ SPF 40-70 Hand Sanitizer Toilet soap, Towel/ Napkin Walking Stick, Medicines that you usually use.
Hampta Pass Trek is the magical trek for enthusiastic trekkers which bring them across the incredible landscapes ornamented by the marvels of unique nature. Manali is the getaway to Hampta Pass Trek. Around 5-6 day long trekking start from Jobra. Hampta Pass which is perched at an altitude of 14000 feet gives you an amazing feeling which is hard to describe. At one side it gives you the lush green view of Kullu Valley and on the other side, you get the stunning view of the deserted mountains of Lahaul.
If you count the trekking on the thrilling roadways of Leh Ladakh to be the best, you must go for Hampta Pass Trek which is not so difficult and yet offers a spellbinding experience. This is full of wonderful sights and if you happen to stay in any camps here, that will add glory to your Hampta Pass Trek. You can reach Hampta Pass from Manali. We offer the best packages for Hampta Pass Trek under the suitable weather.
- Local transport during Trek
- Highly Advanced and qualified Guide from Trvme.com
- Skilled Local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipment (like rations/tents/utensils/)
- Equipment’s – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner
- While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks
- Personal trekking equipment – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail head.
TRVME expect from you to carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don't want to carry your backpack, you can give it to porter/Mules, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay Rs. 500/- extra per day per bag. Max weight should be 9-10 kg/ bag.
Trek from Chika to Balu ka Ghera (11,900ft).5 Hours Trek, Majestic Peaks, Dhauladhar Range. After a wholesome and nourishing breakfast, set on an easy trekking trail that is supremely impressive. Today yours experience the true beauty of the Himalayas as you set eyes for the very first glimpse of towering snow-capped peaks. These are the Dhauladhar ranges, the outer Himalayan chain of mountains. Walk through flowering meadows and valleys that create a delightful picture-perfect scenery for you to revel in. Cross a log bridge; over a fast flowing mountain stream, cautiously to arrive at Balu ka Ghera, the hibernating grounds for the great Himalayan brown bear followed by overnight stay in camps.
Trek from Balu ka Gera to Siagoru (12,900ft) crossing Hampta Pass (14,100ft).8 Hours Trek, Hampta Pass, Kullu Valley, Lahul and Spiti Valley. Starting with an early morning trek, toady you will experience the dynamic landscape that the Great Himalayas hold within its large arms! A perfect learning ground for beginners in trekking, the trail has easy and gradual slopes; on your way, you can also enjoy conversations with the local shepherds and know more about the valley and life in there! Following these trails, arrive at the spell binding Hampta Valley and experience its enchanting beauty at the best. Continue to cross the Lahaul Valley after leaving Hampta Village to reach Siagoru basecamp; overnight stay in tents.
Trek from Siagoru to Chatru (11,000ft), Drive and short Trek to Chandratal.
Chandratal to Manali.
- Day 1
5starbased on 1 ratings