- Duration: 2 Nights 3 Days
- Pickup: Manali
- Drop: Manali
- Jeep Safari
- Camping at Chandratal
- Manali view
- Rohtang Pass
- Chandratal Lake
- Spiti Region
Numberless pristine hill stations are based in and around the state of Himachal Pradesh. Camping in those lovely hill towns gives you an opportunity to cherish the lovely blue mountain views. But in Spiti you get the amazing views of the mountains which are cold and deserted. You don’t get to see this kind of glorious sights everywhere. So Spiti is an amazing blend of nature shrouded in silence and peace.
Although it is located on the route of Leh Manali Highway, you will not find any direct bus or vehicle commuting from Manali to Spiti. So it is a better option to head out for Spiti Jeep Safari which will feast your eyes with its wonders. Spiti is also famous for its Chandratal Lake which is one of the high altitude lakes in the world and serves as the most charming campsites. Spiti Jeep Safari with Chandratal Camping adds sparkle to your journey and you must go for this life-changing trips.
- Breakfast + Dinner.
- Stay in Camps in Chandratal.
- Transfers as per the itinerary in shared jeep for Manali-Chandratal-Manali
- Facility to keep you extra luggage at the Reporting Base Camp
- Forest Entry/Permissions/Permits and Camping Charges
- First Aid
- Meals during road journeys
- Any kind of travel insurance
- Any expense not specified in the inclusion list
- Transfer from you city to Reporting Base Camp & Return
- Personal expenses towards tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverage, insurance etc.
- It also does not include expenses towards medical exigencies and other emergencies, unforeseen handling costs due to weather disturbance, landslides, political unrest, changes in local unions/associations rules and situation beyond our control. However, all best possible assistance would be provided in case of exigencies.
- All applicable taxes
Manali-Rohtang Pass-Chandratal. Camping in Chandratal.
Explore Chandratal and Back Return to Manali.
- Day 1