- Duration: 3 Nights 4 Days
- Maximum Altitude – 3878 mtrs / 12800 ft.
- Grade – Easy
- Best Season – May to October
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse in Manali ; Organized Campsite
- Meals – On trek – All meals included
- Distance – 30 KM.
The beauty of Manali lies in its every part. But somehow its enchanting Beas River always steals the show. This dazzling 470 km long river is of great importance as it starts its journey from the famous blue lake of Beas Kund which is believed to be a lake where legendary sage Vyas used o take bath during those mythical period. The Beas Kund Trek leads you to this legendary high altitude lake. The base camp is Manali and this trek requires your willpower only. Any fresher can also head out for Beas Kund Trek as the roads are well trodden. One can keep patients and precautions only at the time of crossing few streams. Your zygomaticus major muscles of face will draw a superior angle to make you smile at the sight of incredible alpine meadows.
This trek can also be included on your weekend trip to Manali. Go for an attractive package of Beas Kund Trek that begins from the village of Burwa in Manali. The trekking package from Delhi cost reasonable and offers trek to the height of 12500 feet under preferred temperature and weather in the best time to visit.
- Local transport during Trek
- Experienced Trek Leader from TRVME
- Local Guide who has knowledge of Trek
- Vegetarian meals on Trek
- While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be Freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like tents, food, etc)
- Equipment’s – Tents, Sleeping bags, Mattress
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen
- Forest Permits and camping charges
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks
- Personal trekking equipments – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trailhead.
- Note: TRVME expect from you to carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don't want to carry your backpack, you can give it to porter/Mules, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay Rs. 700/- extra per day per bag. Max weight should be 9-10 kg/ bag
Manali/ Solang Valley/ Bakar Thach(3242m: 10700ft.) Via Texi.(8 hrs) (approx. 13-14 kms.)
Bakar Thatch , Beas Kund(12800ft.)- Bakar Thach (3242m/10700 ft; 6 to 7 hrs) Approx 10-11 kms .
Bakar Thach ,Solang Valley- Manali. (1800m/6000ft ; 5 , 6hrs) Approx 13 ,14 km .
- Day 1
5starbased on 1 ratings
Awdesh Kumar says
The beas kund and the surroundings places as well en route falls in the lap of nature ., and so for nature lovers the place is beautifulPosted: Oct 01, 2019