- Region: Manali
- Total Duration â€" 3 Nights / 4 Days
- Maximum Altitude â€" 4240 m/ 14000 ft.
- Grade â€" Moderate to strenuous
- Best Season â€" May to October
- Accommodation â€" Hotel/Guesthouse in Manali ; Organized Campsite
- Food â€" On trek â€" All meals included
- Distance â€" 35 KM.
Most of the people think that Manali is visited either for the sightseeing tour or to enjoy honeymoon trips. But it also opens the channel for the most exciting treks in India. Bhrigu Lake Trek Manali is a wonderful escapade and if you are wondering how to reach Bhrigu Lake from Manali, then only an hour drive will take you from Manali to Bhrigu Lake by car or any vehicle. A stunning village named Gulaba opens the door to the enchanting meadows of Bhrigu Lake Trek.
Perched at an elevation of 14000 feet, this fascinating icy lake keeps on changing itself in the aspect of color and shape. It sounds so mysterious and one must unfold it in their lifetime. Moreover, when you head out to Bhrigu Lake Trek, you will come across the picture perfect locations such as green grassland covered with dew, horses, and sheep feeding on those grasslands and the beautiful backdrop against sky and mountains. Embark upon a magical journey to Bhrigu Lake Trek and witness the incredible creation of the almighty God.
The trek costs an affordable price and the best time to visit Bhrigu Lake is during the months before June and after August. During these months, Temperature and weather vary but they are suitable for trekking.
Local transport during Trek.
Highly Advanced and qualified Guide from Himalaya Destination.
Skilled Local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/)
Equipmentâ€™s â€" Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner.
While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
Forest Permits and camping charge.
- Personal Porters for carrying trekkerâ€™s backpacks
- Personal trekking equipments â€" like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trailhead.
- Note: TRVME expect from you to carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don't want to carry your backpack, you can give it to porter/Mules, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay Rs. 700/- extra per day per bag. Max weight should be 9-10 kg/ bag
Drive to Gulaba 20km. 1hr.- Raoli Kholi (9,700ft.) 8km. 5-6hrs.
Raoli Kholi â€" Bhrigu Lake(14,000ft.) (4240m.)- Raoli Kholi 7km. 5-6 hr
Raoli Kholi â€" Gulaba - Manali
- Day 1
Following hotels are available in this tour package.
5based on 2 ratings
kriti chauhan Mar 19, 2020
Weather was so cold.we saw the lake which was awesome. It was fresh breeze. This trip was a good experience.
Vikash Nov 30, 2019
We enjoy that beautiful lake.its looking soo clearly and fresh water when sun shining on that falling water looking soo crystaling lake and beauty of nature