- Duration: 01 Night - 02 Days
- Start Point: Mcleod Ganj (Dharamshala)
- End Point: Mcleod Ganj (Dharamshala)
- Departure: Every Saturday & Sunday 2020
At a distance of around 18 km from the second capital of Himachal Pradesh Dharamshala, Triund trek is the best trek for almost every one. It gives a beautiful view of Dhauladhar Range. Triund trekking package is an attractive package to go for this adventure-filled trip during the best time. Winter is also fascinating here especially during December and January. The Triund trek cost is affordable.
Triund trek gives you a bird’s eye view of the complete Kangra Valley. This trek is not a long trek. You can start either from Mcleodganj or from Dharamkot. You will feel great peace when you are sitting at a height of more than 9000 feet away from the noisy city. It is one of the must places to visit if you are in Dharamshala in order the majestic charm of this tourist destination.
- Safety Equipment
- Services of a Trek Leader
- Food as per menu on the trek
- Services of Trek Guide, cook and helpers
- Porters or mules for carrying common luggage
- Stay in Camps/Homestay/Dome Tents, Sleeping Bags, Sleeping Mats
- Facility to keep you extra luggage at the Reporting Base Camp
- Forest Entry/Permissions/Permits and Camping Charges , if any
- Experienced & Professional Guides, Group Insurance, First Aid and Certification on Completion.
- You can leave your luggage Safely at our Base Camp at no additional charges when you go for the trek and collect the same when you return the next day.
- Lockers & Wash and Change Facility available at the Base Camp
Triund Hill to Snowline and back to Mcleodganj 3-4 hours of trekking.
- Day 1