- Duration: 3 Nights 4 Days
- Pickup: Naggar, Kullu
- Drop: Naggar, Kullu
- Naggar, Kullu.
- Naya Tapru , 2900m/9000ft
- Chanderkhani Pass
One of the best high-altitude trekking, Chandrakhani Pass Trek is the one suitable for every enthusiasts who are willing to explore the untouched nature. This is a beautiful trek which begins its trail from Manali and ends at Kasol both of which are the stunning places of Himachal Pradesh. On your exciting journey by walk towards Chandrakhani Pass, you will come to an elevation of 12000 feet and you will feel like you are on top of the world. But literally you will be on top of some of the places of Kullu Valley. This is a trek that familiarizes you with Valley of Gods which is said by local people of Kullu to be the place where gods were blown when a basket carrying them was somehow opened.
Witness the heavenly nature and if you are trying to find out how to reach Chandrakhani Pass, Manali is the answer. The distance consumed to travel from Manali to Chandrakhani Pass is 21 km upto Naggar from where the trek starts. Head out to this adventurous trek which is best for all season as it provides ideal temperature and weather during both summer and winters. Travel to this scenic place, right off the map and come closer to Himachali culture and jot down your experiences on your blog.
owest for Himachal Tour plan package. Discover Himachal tour package is an ideal choice to understand this apple state.
- Safety Equipment
- Services of a Trek Leader
- Food as per menu on the trek
- Services of Trek Guide, cook and helpers
- Porters or mules for carrying common luggage
- Dome/Alpine Tents, Sleeping Bags, Sleeping Mats
- Facility to keep you extra luggage at the Reporting Base Camp
- Forest Entry/Permissions/Permits and Camping Charges , if any
- Experienced & Professional Guides, Group Insurance, First Aid and Certification on Completion.
- Meals during road journeys
- Cost of any kind of travel insurance
- Any expense not specified in the inclusion list
- Transfer from you city to Reporting Base Camp & Return
- Personal expenses towards tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverage, insurance etc.
- GST 5%
Naggar to Naya Tapru , 2900m/9000ft; 8-9 hrs, Approx 7 to 8 km.
Naya Tapru - Chanderkhani Pass - Naya Tapru.
Naya Tapru to Naggar.
- Day 1
5starbased on 1 ratings
awasome trip with good management.Posted: Sep 30, 2019