- Duration: 1 Night / 2 Days
- Starting Point: Barshaini, Kasol
- End Point: Barshaini, Kasol
- Departure: Every Saturday & Sunday 2020
Got the Guts to challenge the glory of nature? Ever been so enthusiastic with trekking and climbing up to mountains? Then consider this challenge of Kheerganga Trek.
Mythological Belief of Kheerganga Hills that the legendary Shiva, one among the foremost powerful deities in Hindu mythology, meditated at this very place and therefore the Holy Ganges flowed from the mighty Himalayas. The Ganges is cloud white then sweet that it gives an impact of the famous Indian desert named “kheer” for real. This Kheerganga trek is an experience of lot many things directly.
Apart From Triund and Kasol, Kheerganga Trek gives rock solid competition. Situated in the valleys of Kullu region, this trek offers mesmerizing views to the travelers along with the thrilling adventures. The nearby town is Manikaran which is 20 kms away from this destination. Also, the Nakthan village is decorated within 2 km radius from Kheerganga Trek. Though this place is trekking significant, the natural hot water springs makes this place more auspicious.
The Kheerganga Trek is filled with numerous peaks and elevations offering a complete adventure course to the participants. The entire trek is integrated with variety of pathways embedded with plain, elevated and downward slopes which allows the travelers to experience a high voltage adventure fun. Rise in the initial barely any kilometers is simple yet with the end, it gets somewhat hard for the amateurs. The trek course is around 14 km and one can start the trek from Tosh town. In spite of the fact that the trek requires exertion, yet once you arrive at the top the perspectives will make them beneficial.
The Kheerganga trek is roughly 3,050 meters over the ground and from this tallness you can investigate the whole Parvati valley. Following the tallness will require roughly 5 to 6 hours as the course isn't a simple one.
One can reach this adventure thriller through various means of transportation. Depending upon the budget and available time frame, traveler coming to Kheerganga Trek can choose his/her favorite mode of transportation and reach out this mind blowing destination. The Kullu Manali Airport in Bhuntar is the closest air terminal from Kasol while the nearest option is the Mohali Airport in Chandigarh with is around 300kms away from this destination. If you are interested to move with railways then the nearest railway station is Joginder Nagar railway station which is located at around 4 hours drive far from Kasol. If you are driving from Delhi to Kasol, then you need 12 hours to reach by bus, covering around 565 kms of distance.
- Safety Equipment
- Food as per menu on the trek
- Services of Trek Guide, cook and helpers
- Porters or mules for carrying common luggage
- Stay in Camps/Homestay/Dome Tents, Sleeping Bags, Sleeping Mats
- Facility to keep you extra luggage at the Reporting Base Camp
- Forest Entry/Permissions/Permits and Camping Charges , if any
- Experienced & Professional Guides, Group Insurance, First Aid and Certification on Completion.
- You can leave your luggage Safely at our Base Camp at no additional charges when you go for the trek and collect the same when you return the next day.
- Lockers & Wash and Change Facility available at the Base Camp
- Meals during road journeys
- Cost of any kind of travel insurance
- Any expense not specified in the inclusion list
- Transfer from you city to Reporting Base Camp & Return
- Personal expenses towards tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverage, insurance etc.
- It does not include any airfare or transportation or extra over and above the expedition plan.
- It also does not include expenses towards medical exigencies and other emergencies, unforeseen handling costs due to weather disturbance, landslides, political unrest, changes in local unions/associations rules and situation beyond our control. However, all best possible assistance would be provided in case of exigencies.
- All applicable taxes
Trek down to Barshaini, Kasol.Trek down to Barshaini, Kasol. and departure.
- Day 1
5starbased on 1 ratings
Kheerganga the milkyway is one of the best places in INDIA .Posted: Sep 30, 2019