- Duration: 10 Nights 11 Days
- Region â€" Parvati and Spiti Valley
- Grade â€" Extremely difficult
- Maximum Altitude â€" 5319 m/ 18000 ft
- Best Season â€" Mid June to October
- Accommodation â€" Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Meals â€" On trek â€" All meals included
- Distance â€" 126 KM.
The majestic land of Kullu Manali and Spiti have no words to describe. Pin Parvati Pass is a mountain pass that connects Parvati Valley of Kullu to the Pin Valley of Spiti. One of the most enthralling Trans Himalayan treks includes Pin Parvati Pass Trek which spans for 11-12 days. Within this span, you will witness the hidden beauty of Mother Nature. Embarking upon this trek will fill you with great sense of euphoria. Enchanting Manali serves as the base camp of Pin Parvati Pass Trek from where you can either start from Kaza or from Barsheni village. Various picture perfect locations will come into scene when you will start this electrifying trek.
Elope to the untouched version of Trans-Himalayan nature by availing the top rated Pin Parvati Pass Trek with an affordable cost under temperature below 20ÂºC during day time. Be a part of this trek with distance of 126 km during Mid June to October.
- Local Transport during Trek
- Experienced Trek Leader of TRVME
- Local Guide who has knowledge of Trek Route
- Vegetarian Meals on the Trek.
- While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- Porters for Carrying common equipments like- Tants, Foods, etc.
- High Quality Tents, Sleeping bags, Mattress
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
- Personal Porters for carrying trekkerâ€™s backpacks
- Personal trekking equipments â€" like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trailhead.
- Note: TRVME expect from you to carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don't want to carry your backpack, you can give it to porter/Mules, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay Rs. 700/- extra per day per bag. Max weight should be 9-10 kg/ bag
Trek from Manali/ Manikaran/ Barshani(2100m) to Khirganga(2960m/8960ft; 6 hrs) (approx. 13kms).
Khirganga , Tundabhuj(3200m/9696 ft; 6 to 7 hrs)Approx 16-17 kms .
Tundabhuj , Pandu Pul (3600 m/ 11700ft ; 8 , 9hrs)Approx 15 , 16 kms .
Pandupul , Mantlai(4200 m/ 14000ft ; 7 , 8 hrs)Approx 12 , 13 kms .
Mantlai , Base of Pin Parvati Pass (4800 m/ 16000ft ; 8, 9hrs)Approx 9 , 10 kms.
Base of Pin Parvati , Pin Parvati Pass(5300m)- Pin Valley Camp (4810 m/ 16000ft ; 9 , 10hrs)Approx
Pin Valley Camp - Tia(Cheen Patt) (3900 m/ 13000ft ; 8 ,9hrs)Approx 14 , 15 kms. .
Tia(Cheen Patt) - Mud (3600 m/ 11500ft ; 8 , 9hrs)Approx 11 , 13 kms.
Mud - Sagnam(3500m) - Kaza (3300 m/ 11000ft ; 8 , 9hrs)Approx 14 , 15 kms .
Kaza - Manali .Drive from Kaza to Manali over the Kunzum La (4550 Mts. Rohtang Pass(13052 m))and after reaching Manali group check out .
- Day 1
5based on 1 ratings
Vikash Nov 30, 2019
Well trekking on the hilly terrain of himalayas has always been my favourite trekking expedition. Spiti valley trekking has moderate trails and green s ...