- Duration: 06 Nights – 07 Days
- Pickup: Delhi
- Drop: Delhi
The 2 Dham Yatra is one of the most significant pilgrimage tours among the Hinduism followers. The tour takes you to 2 of the most valuable Dhams, namely, Badrinath and Kedarnath. The visit to Dham Badrinath dedicates prayers to Lord Shiva while the visit to Kedarnath is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. As prayers to Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva are among the most valuable prayers, this Yatra holds a strong significance among the Hindu community. This 7 Nights and 8 Days tour takes the travelers to a complete otherworldly trip through Badrinath Kedarnath Do Dham Yatra. The significant goals in the outing are Haridwar, Rishikesh, Guptkasi, Gaurikund, Kedarnath, Joshimath, Badrinath, Rudraprayag, and Devprayag. The visit begins with a blessed plunge in Ganga water in Haridwar. It is a 19 kms of trek to Kedarnath from Sonpryag. It is a drive to Badrinath where a traveler can make the most of nature's excellence also. Entire visit takes the vacationers to a fascinating mix of otherworldliness, heavenliness, and unparalleled excellence of nature.
- Accommodation on double/triple sharing basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast & Dinner
- Vehicle as per itinerary (A/C will be till Rishikesh)
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Holy dip in river Ganga Rishikesh & Haridwar
- Return Helicopter tickets to Kedarnath
- Most amazing spiritual experience Ganga Aarti Haridwar
- Mana ‘last Indian Village’
- Tour Assistance
- Personal expanses’ laundry ,telephone, tips, soft drink , portage etc
- Any things mentioned in the inclusions
- Any train or airfare or helicopter tickets not included
- Additional sightseeing or extra usages of vehicle other than mention in the itinerary
- Entrance fees, any pooja fees, guide charge , any pandit jee charge for pooja
- Any natural calamities like landslides, flood ,road block or political disturbances
- G.S.T 5%
- Rates are not valid for any festive /peak season/long weekend
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to availability at the time of making Reservation .Incase of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arrange similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any fair & festival or Bhagwat katha or VVIP movements
- Early check in/late check subject to room availability , standard check in time 2:00 pm and check out 10:30 am timing
- Cancellation charge would be applicable as per company policy
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal .AC will work only in the plain area or worked till Haridwar later it will be switched off
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions ,political conditions &traffic conditions in the destination
- Any cancellation or delay in hotel check out due to third party service ( like helicopter/pony/Palki/horse, the extra charge would be applicable .The next allocation for the hotels subject to abilities
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities/weather conditions/for any unforeseen reasons is non-refundable or non-adjustable.
- All Pooja fees on direct payment basis or mention the itinerary
Guptkashi - Gaurikund - KedarnathAfter this refreshing morning at Guptkashi, you will take a drive of 3kms to Sonprayag - Gaurikund after the morning breakfast. From Gaurikund, begin your trekking toward Kedarnath. For the mid way halt while trekking towards Kedarnath, you must carry the requisites like medicines, cloths and toiletries. On your arrival at Kedarnath, offer your prayers and worship along with amazing darshan of Shri Kedarnath Ji. For your overnight stay, govt camps, cabins, private convenience like guest houses and dharamshalas are there in Kedarnath.
Kedarnath – Sitapur/GuptkashiAfter the early morning darshan of Kedarnath Ji, you will now trek back towards Sitapur on third of the tour. Spend you day by interacting with the refreshing surroundings of this destination and wipe out your trekking fatigue and regain energy. Have the delicious food at your accommodation and enjoy the overnight sleep there.
Guptkashi - BadrinathNow, it’s the day to lead towards the second important destination of your tour, Dham Badrinath. After the morning breakfast, continue to Badrinath/govindghaat/pandukeshwar by means of Joshimath, (Narsimha Temple, Sankaracharaya Math) Badrinath. The entire travel is noted about 190kms with approximately 7 hours drive to reach the destination. After the beautiful darshan of Badrinath Ji, move towards your accommodation point, have your meals and unpack there. Badrinath: - Being one of the four significant Dhams, Badrinath is one of the most desirable tourist spot of the pilgrimage travelers. Located at a rise of 3,133 meters, it is protected on either side by the two mountain ranges known as Nar and Narayan with the transcending Neelkanth Peak giving a wonderful setting. This loved spot was once covered with wild berries. Along these lines the spot got the name "Badri van", signifying "woodland of berries". Also, the Tapt Kund offers natural warm springs on the bank of the river Alakna
Badrinath-RudraprayagThe fifth day offers early morning shower to its travelers in the Taptkund followed by darshan of Badrivishal. Brahamakapal is a vital place where Hindusim followers offer Pinddan Shraddh of their ancestors (Pitra). There are more attractive tourist spots like Mana, Vyas Gufa, Bhimpul and the Mukh of the Saraswati River. Now, get ready for a 5 hour drive and proceed towards Rudraprayag and check in to your hotel. Enjoy the meals and overnight accommodation in Rudraprayag. Vishnuprayag is a meeting point of river Dhauliganga and Alaknanda.
Rudrprayag– HaridwarThis is finally, the time of tour termination when you will be leading back towards Haridwar with about 5 hours drive covering a distance of 165kms after the morning breakfast. On your return journey towards Haridwar, explore the en route destinations like Rishikesh and Devprayag. Devprayag is the junction of river Alaknanda and Bhagirathi. As this is the end of the decided schedule, it’s time to say goodbye and we will be looking forward to assist you for your further travel tours.
- Day 1
5starbased on 3 ratings
We have booked do dham Yatra from trvme it was an awesome experience. All hotels are good and cab was on time,driver was very good man.Posted: Apr 24, 2020
kavita rajput says
I chose TRVME for my parents Do Dham Yatra. All the facilities provided by him were very good and admirable. My parents complete this journey without any inconvenience Thanks a lot TrvMe teamPosted: Apr 05, 2020
Awdesh Kumar says
all over good...Posted: Oct 01, 2019