- Region :- Uttarakhand
- Duration :- 4 Days
- Grade :- Easy To Moderate
- Max Altitude :- 12,763 Ft.
- Approx Trekking Km :- 33 Kms.
Who doesn’t dream about traveling to the destinations covered fully with snow? Kuari Pass Trek is one such delightful trekking spot where one can witness the first winter snow. The Himalayan state of Uttarakhand hosts this trek from its captivating touristy of Auli. The resort town of Auli itself has no words to describe. It is also a very famous skiing destination in all over India. Kuari Pass Trek fascinates trekkers with the mesmerizing meadows of Gorson Bugyal, Chitrakatha forests and the tallest Mt. Nanda Devi. Your trekking route covers the distance of 20 km and takes you to a height of around 12,516 feet.
Avail the lowest trip packages on Kuari Pass Trek at an easily affordable cost from Delhi. Best time to go for Kuari Pass Trek is from November to March.
- Accommodation. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
- Meals while on trek (Veg.) (Egg)
- Trek equipments.
- First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
- Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
- Transport from Joshimath to Dhak Village and Auli to Joshimath return.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Food during the transit.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Note: TRVME expect from you to carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don't want to carry your backpack, you can give it to porter/Mules, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay Rs. 700/- extra per day per bag. Max weight should be 9-10 kg/ bag
Gulling Top to Tali Forest Camp .11070 ft . Trek: 4kms, Time: approx 5 hours .
Tali forest camp to Kuari pass and back via Khullara top .12,763 ft , Trek: 15kms, Time: approx 11 hours .
Tali Forest Camp to Auli.Drive to Joshimath. (11,031 ft. to 10,003 ft.) Trek: 10kms, Time: approx 7 hours .
- Day 1