Duration: 05 Nights - 06 Days
Pick up: Dehradun
Yatra Mode: By Helicopter
Chardham Yatra by Helicopter
- Carrying of AADHAR/PAN CARD is must for all Indians, and passport is required in case for foreign nationals
- Available Hotel properties at Yamunotri and Kedarnath are non-star category and the stay is arranged at best amongst them. Food served is pure vegetarian. Also, hotels are subject to sudden change, due to unavoidable circumstances
- All temples in Chardham sector are located in high altitude & passengers are advised to carry their own medication. Passengers are also advised to carry heavy woolen clothing with them, since during evening & nights the temperature drops drastically during Chardham Yatra by Helicopter.
- Weighing at the time of boarding the helicopter is must since the company shall not allow boarding in case the total weight exceeds the weight limitation of the helicopter. And, due to the same reason, in case of more than 01 available aircraft, we reserve the right to shuffle passengers between helicopters to manage the right weight of helicopters for safe flying in the hills.
- Guests are advised to kindly keep their daily-use medical kits with them, during travel. Apart from this, woolen clothes are a must, as it gets quite cold at Kedarnath-top at night.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Chardham Yatra by Helecoper, Flying in hills are subject to many factors like delayed clearances from Air Force & Civil Aviation, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force (NOTAM), bad weather, sudden occurrence of technical snag in helicopter, illness of flying crew or late reporting of the guests at the helipads.
- Any passenger weighing above 80 Kg, shall have to pay extra weight charges @ INR 500/kg for the excess weight, toward the extra weight charges against Palki Yamunotri, & shuttle service kedarnath
- Our company shall not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the party. Therefore, in your own interest, guests are hereby advised to kindly consult a doctor and get medical check-up done, before commencing the yatra.
- Any donations, tips, pitthu & porter charges shall be borne by the guests only.
- CARRIAGE BY AIR ACT, 1972 Heli Services regulations relating to the conditions of Non-International Carriage (Passenger and Baggage) framed in accordance with The Carriage by Air Act, 1972 and Notification regarding application of the carriage which is non-international. o The liability of the company for damage sustained in the event of the death or wounding of a passenger or any other bodily injury suffered by passenger or by his registered baggage during the course of carriage by air will be governed by the provisions of sections 4,5,6 and the rules contained in the second Schedule of Carriage by Air Act 1972 with certain exceptions, adaptations, modifications, etc as notified in the Govt. of India, Ministry of Civil Aviation Notification and as amended from time to time.
- NO AERIAL PHOTOPGRAPHY Aerial Photography from Helicopter is illegal and punishable by law and photography at the helipad is strictly prohibited.
- INFANTS Infant below 2 years/12kg are carried free of charge. In case of verification of age, ID proof/birth certificate of the child shall be checked
- HAND BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE Only one handbag weighing a maximum of 5 kgs is allowed per passenger
HELICOPTER WEIGHT LIMITATION:
- Chardham Yatra by Helecoper, Passengers would be taken on board depending up on the load and temperature conditions. Pilots call will be final. Maximum weight capacity of the helicopter is 420 kg (excluding baggage weight) at these destinations. All passengers on board must be within this limit. Hence, passengers are advised to provide us their exact weights at the time of booking and carry baggage within the permissible limit.
- Disputes as to legality, interpretation, application or performance of service or any of its terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Delhi Jurisdiction.
BAD WEATHER SITUATION:
- Our obligation toward this charter is up to the 4N/5D period of your Chardham yatra. Dehradun night stay is only a complimentary stay provided by us. The actual flying commences from day 02 of your tour.
- In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons, then the company will try to visit all places within the stipulated time, by covering more than 02 dhams in one single day. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund (as mentioned in our cancellation/refunds policy) of unutilized sectors.
- If we are stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 5 days, we will still try to finish the darshan on next day. Suppose there is bad weather on 3rd day, and we are unable to fly to Kedarnath then we will try to do both Kedarnath and Badrinath on 4th day. In case it is not possible to visit any dham due to bad weather situation, we will refund proportionate money (as per the cancellation/refunds policy). This means that, if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund 50% payment (minus the flight preparation/ground arrangement charges).
- In case for 5 straight days there is no flying due to bad weather/technical reasons, guests will be refunded full refund toward the charter, minus the flight preparation charges (as per the cancellation/refunds policy).
- Bookings will be accepted, only on acceptance of the above-mentioned terms and conditions by the guests. In case of bookings through a tour operator/travel agent, the same shall be applicable
Helicopter flying charges ex-Dehradun.
Dehradun Hotel on Room+ Dinner basis included. This additional day makes our package a 5N/6D tour.
Airport and hotel transfers& local transport at each dham.
Hotel accommodation for 4 nights at APAI plan (all meals included) at each Dham.
Helicopter from Sahastradhara helipad Dehradun to Kharshali/Barkot
Helicopter Kharshali/Barkot to Harsil
Helicopter Harsil to Sersi/Guptkashi
Helicopter Settle service Sersi/Guptkashi to Kedarnath ji and return back
Helicopter Sersi/Guptkashi to Badrinath
Return Helicopter Badrinath to Sahastradhara helipad Dehradun
Palki/Pony at Yamunotri
VIP Darshan at all four temples.
Maha Abhishek Puja /Vishnu Sahassranamam path at Badrinath ji.
Rudra Abhishek Puja at Kedarnath ji.
Royalty, landing and parking charges applicable in Uttarakhand
Helicopter handling charges.
Anything which are not Included in Package.
Yamunotri.0545 hrs : Check out from Dehradun Hotel 0630 hrs : Dehradun from Sahastradhara to Kharshali 0700 hrs : Arrival Kharshali
Gangotri.0700 hrs : Departure from Kharshali 0730 hrs : Arrival Harsil
Sri Kedarnath Ji.0730 hrs : Departure from Kharshali 0800 hrs : Arrival at Sersi
Sri Badrinath Ji.0700 hrs : Departure from Kedarnath Hotel 0800 hrs : Departure from Sersi 0830 hrs : Arrival at Badrinath ji
Dehradun.0430 hrs : Maha Abhishek Puja 0800 hrs : Check out from Badrinath Hotel 0830 hrs : Departure from Badrinath Ji 0930 hrs : Arrival at Sahastradhara
- Day 1
5based on 3 ratings
Anshu Mar 28, 2020
We completed the whole journey easily . All the facilities was available in our trip..Thanks trvme for making my trip so good..ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³
Spardha Mar 27, 2020
We booked Chardham Yatra though trvme and I must say it was a very comfortable journey and well planned tour ,we got exactly same things as we got in itinerary during booking.
kriti chauhan Mar 19, 2020
Chardham yatra was a very beautiful journey ,the view of the mountains by helicopter was very exciting. That was a amazing trip.
Similar Packages in Pilgrimage Tour
Do Dham Yatra Tour Package
AuliFrom ₹34,999 View Details
Varanasi Allahabad Tour
Varanasi + 1 moreFrom ₹14,999 View Details
Maharashtra Panch Jyotirlinga Tour
Nashik + 11 moreFrom ₹16,999 View Details
Mahabaleshwar Tour Package
MahabaleshwarFrom ₹14,999 View Details
Kolkata Group Tour
KolkataFrom ₹3,800 View Details