- Region :- Uttarakhand
- Duration :- 6 Nights - 7 Days
- Grade :- Easy To Moderate
- Max Altitude :- 11,768 Ft.
- Approx Trekking Km :- 44 Kms.
- Pickup: 6 AM at Dehradun Railway Station
- Drop: Dehradun
One stop from which you can spot the incredible peaks of Swargarohini, Bandarpoonch and Blackpeak is based in one of the quintessential valley of Western Himalayas in the city of Dehradun and is popularly known as Har Ki Dun. It is itself a beautiful peak overlooking the valley. Govind Pashu Vihar National Park gives access to Har Ki Dun which is a treat for nature lovers. People head out for trekking to this area in order to seek the tranquility of the purest form of nature. For most of the people who are tired of their mundane life, Har Ki Dun Trek is a wonderful options to get their juices flowing.
Avail the low costs package of Har Ki Dun from Delhi and head out for one of the most happening trek at a height of 11,700 feet during the best time of the year.
- Transport: Dehradun to Sankri and Return.
- Meals while on trek (Veg. + Egg).
- All necessary entry fees and permits.
- Accommodation:- Guest house, Home stay, camping during Trek.
- Qualified & mountaineering certified trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
- First aid medical kits, stretcher and oxygen cylinder.
- Trek equipments and gear. (Sleeping Bag/Inner/Mattress Tents/Kitchen tent/dinning tent/toilet tent).
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Food during the transit.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Note: TRVME expect from you to carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don't want to carry your backpack, you can give it to porter/Mules, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay Rs. 700/- extra per day per bag. Max weight should be 9-10 kg/ bag
Sankri to Pauni Garaat via Taluka .Sankri to Taluka (Drive 12 km) (1 hour), Taluka- 7,000 ft , Taluka to Pauni Garaat -8,200 ft. Trek Distance: 10km, Trek Time: 6 hours approx.
Pauni Garaat to Kalkattiyadhaar .9,800 ft, Trek Distance: 7 km, Trek Time: 6 hour .
Kalkattiyadhar to Har Ki Doon .11, 768 ft. Trek Distance- 5 km, Trek Time- 3.5 hour .
Har Ki Doon to Pauni Garaat via Osla .Trek Distance - 13.5 km, Total Trek Time- 8 hour .
Pauni Garaat to Sankri via Taluka .Trek Distance -10 km , Trek Time-5 hour .
Sankri to Dehradun .Distance: 220 km, drive approx 10 hours.
- Day 1
5starbased on 1 ratings
Beautiful, scintillating, challenging, overcoming our own short comings. This has made me meet new people & learn so many things.Posted: Sep 30, 2019