- Region :- Uttarakhand
- Duration :- 7 Days
- Grade :- Moderate To Difficult
- Max Altitude :- 14,600 Ft.
- Approx Trekking Km :- 46 Kms.
The Himalayan city of Dehradun is a getaway to the sacred Gangotri which is one of the pilgrimage sites in India. It is also a part of revered Char Dham Yatra in the Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand. Gangotri is said to be the origin of the holy river Ganga. The trek to Gaumukh Tapovan starts from Gangotri. During the Gaumukh Tapovan Trek, you will come across places like Chirbasa and Bhojbasa both of which are picture perfect locations. Gaumukh glacier is the point form where river Bhagirathi originates. After reaching Tapovan, you can witness the breathtaking views of Mt. Shivling, Meru and Bhagirathi Sisters.
Get the best price on Gaumukh Tapovan and squeeze the fun out of this trek package from Delhi. Give yourself an opportunity to enjoy the trek at a height of 14, 202 feet during the best time of the year in an extremely low cost.
- Accommodation. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
- Meals while on trek (Veg)
- Trek equipments (Sleeping bag, mattress, Kitchen & dinning tent, crampon, utensils, tent)
- All necessary permits and entry fees to Gangotri National park)
- First aid medical kits, stretcher and oxygen cylinder.
- Mountaineering qualified & professional trek Leader, guide and Support staff.
- Services from Dehradun to Dehradun
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Food during the transit.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Note: TRVME expect from you to carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don't want to carry your backpack, you can give it to porter/Mules, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay Rs. 700/- extra per day per bag. Max weight should be 9-10 kg/ bag
Gangotri to Chirbassa .Gangotri (10171 ft) to Chirbassa (11680 ft) , 11680 ft ,4-5 hrs trek .
Chirbassa to Bhojwasa .Chirbassa (11680 ft) to Bhojwasa (12435 ft) , 12435 ft , 2-3 hrs trek .
Bhojwasa , Gaumukh , Tapovan .Bhojwasa (12435 ft) Gaumukh (13452 ft) Tapovan (14600 ft) , 14600 ft ,5-6 hrs trek .
Tapovan , Chirbassa .Tapovan (14600 ft) ,Chirbassa(11680 ft) . 14600 ft , 6-7 hrs trek .
Chirbasa to Gangotri .Chirbasa (11680 ft ) to Gangotri (10171 ft) . 3100 mtr. 4-5 hrs trek, 9 km .
Departure for Dehradun .241 Km. 8 Hrs Drive .
- Day 1