- Region: Uttarakhand to Himanchal
- Duration: 8 Days
- Grade: Difficult
- Max Altitude: 15,250 Ft.
- Approx Trekking Km: 52 Kms.
If you are planning to go for an electrifying trip, first end up the time-consuming guesswork and check out the surprisingly captivating Rupin Pass Trek of Himachal Pradesh. The trek leads you to the height of more than 15000 feet. The entire fascinating trail of Rupin Pass Trek consists of approximately 57 km. The trek begins from Dhaula of Dehradun and ends at Sangla of Shimla offering the lush scenic views of both the Himalayan states of Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh. If you are dying to watch the snow clad mountains, you must head out for Rupin Pass Trek during winter when it is wrapped entirely in snow. You are accompanied by Rupin River all along your way and upon reaching the pass, you will be taken aback by surrounding views including the mountains of Kinnaur.
A panorama of immense grandeur waits for you at Rupin Pass Trek with reasonable costs from Delhi during the best time of the year.
- Accommodation. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
- Meals while on trek (Veg.)
- Trek equipments: Sleeping Bag,Tent,Mattress,Kitchen & Dining Tent,Toilet Tent and cooking utensils
- Trekking Permits
- First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
- Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide, Cook and Support staff
- Porters/mules to carry central equipment.
- Transport from Dehradun to Dhula and Return Sangla to Shimla.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Food during the transit
- Mules or porter to carry personal backpack.
- Note: TRVME expect from you to carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don't want to carry your backpack, you can give it to porter/Mules, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay Rs. 700/- extra per day per bag. Max weight should be 9-10 kg/ bag
Dhaula (1800m) - Sewa (2100m) (Trek/3-4 hours) .
Sewa (2100m) - Jakha (2700m) (Trek/6-7 Hours) .
Jakha (2700m) - Suruwas Thach (3250m) (Trek/5-6 Hours) .
Suruwas Thach (3250m) - Waterfall Camp (3950m) (trek/6-7 hours) .
Waterfall Camp (3950m) - Rupin Pass (4610m) - Ronti Gad (4000m) (Trek/8-9 Hours) .
Ronti Gad (4000m) - Sangla (2700m) (Trek/5-6 Hours) .
Sangla - Shimla (Drive/ 6 hours) .
- Day 1