- Duration: 07 Nights - 08 Days
- Pickup: Shimla
- Drop: Shimla
- Destination Covered: Shimla, Kalpa, Sangla, Chitkul, Nako, Tabo, Dhankar- Kaza, Kibber, Langza, Komic, Hikkim, Key Gompa
Winter brings white gold with itself which it showers on few wonderful places. Spiti is one among those places which is dressed in milky white frozen snow during winter. It is the best time to have the most thrilling adventure here and so Spiti Winter Expedition offers you a chilly bite of its snow-covered land.
Winter sounds so exciting in Spiti but it is harsh too. So adventure is the only option which can keep you warm. To reach Spiti, there are two routes but during winter, the route which begins from Shimla is traveled. Experience the real side of Spiti which is more breathtaking than the ones in the picture-books. Trekking and Hiking to the nearby villages and in the trails of Trans Himalayas is the magical experiences.
Embark upon Spiti winter expedition and feel the chilly winter of this cold deserted mountainous valley. Give yourself an opportunity to visit Spiti by availing the best tour packages from Delhi. Get the holiday adventure out of your winter drive.
- 07 Nights Hotel/Home stay accommodations. (Hotel only Shimla)
- Meal: Veg Meal (Day 1: Dinner to Day 8: Breakfast) (Total 7 Breakfasts + 7 Dinners)
- Pick up and drop from Shimla.
- All Sightseeing as per itinerary by SUV / Gypsy (4*4).
- All driver charges, Toll charges, Parking, State tax and fuel fee included.
- Guide charges.
- Camera Fees or monument fee.
- Heater Charges.
- Entry fee for Rohtang pass by National Green Tribunal if apply.
- Entry fees at all tourist attractions mentioned in the itinerary.
- All Safaris, Rafting & other activities are not included in this package.
- All personal expensive and optional tours which are not given in the itinerary and extra
- meals are not included in this package.
- Tour will be goes accordingly given itinerary. No repeat destinations otherwise you have to
- pay extra for this.
- GST 5%
WHAT TO CARRY
- Govt ID card & Photocopy with name and address.
- Permanent Driving License. (For Self-drive Vehicle)
- 4 Passport Size Photo (Each Person).
Wear Layers of clothes to keep yourself warm in Spiti Winter. A layer of thermal with a layer of T-shirt and fleece and a layer of down feather jacket with a layer of windproof jacket is enough.
- Thermal inners: 1 pair of lightweight, upper and lower (mandatory )
- Warm trousers 2 Pcs
- Full sleeve woolens/fleece 1 Pc
- Warm Gloves 1 Pair
- Warm pants 1 Pcs (optional)
- T-shirts 3 Pcs Preferably light, full sleeve t-shirts.
- Thick jacket: Carry 1 hollow full sleeve windproof jacket/down jacket.
- Water Proof Outdoor Shoes 1 Pair
- Sandals/Slippers for walking around in the Hotel/Homestay.
- Socks 4 pairs : 2 cotton + 2 woolen pairs (used only for sleeping)
- Daypack (20 liters) 1 Pc
- Ruck Sack (40-60 liters)
- Towel 2 Pc
- Head Torch 1 Pc (optional)
- Water bottle 1 Pc
- Woolen cap/ Balaclava: (Must protect ears)
- Sunglasses: Any dark color. Sunglasses prevent snow blindness.
- Power Banks (10,000 MAH+) 1 pc
- Camera with spare batteries, charger, etc.
- Snow chain in case of self-drive Vehicle.
- Toiletries (Sunscreen - SPF 40+, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm/chap stick, small soap, toilet paper, wet tissue)
- Cutlery: Carry a plate, spoon, coffee mug & a lunch box.
- Personal Medical Kit- Mandatory. Please add in Diamox, to the list of medication.
- Toothpaste, Brush, Tongue cleaner, Cold Cream, Deodorant,
- Dry Fruits, chocolates, Protein bars, Mineral water.
- Plastic covers: While packing, use plastic bags to compartmentalize things and carry few extra plastic bags for wet cloth
Shimla to Sangla.
Sangla – Chitkul – Nako.
Nako – Tabo – Dhanker – Kaza.
Kaza - Langza - Komic - Hikkim - Key Gompa - Kibber.
Kibber – Chicham - Pin Valley – Dhanker.
Dhanker – Kalpa.
Kalpa – Shimla.
- Day 1