- Duration: 8 Nights 9 Days
- Total Distance: 650 km
- Pickup: Shimla
- Drop: Manali
- Hotel accommodation in Shimla.
- Homestay/Hotel accommodation in Kaza.
- Camp accommodation in Chandratal.
- Home Stay accommodation in Chitkul, tabo, Dhankar, Kibber.
- Hotel accommodation in Manali.
Spiti is beautiful. Well beautiful is the one particular and mostly common word to admire anything. But in context of Spiti, Beautiful is not enough. It can be described in many different words but to be very honest about Spiti, it is the one stop destination which is beyond words. Nuzzled in between India and Tibet, it is heavenly place of Himachal Pradesh and the best place for solo wanderers who are often in search of something in their life. It has utmost peace due to least human habitation but adventurous and tend to lock your eyes in as it is rich in amazing versions of nature. From highest and most charming lakes to stunning monasteries, this cold deserted mountainous valley is fabulous.
On the way to Leh-Manali highway, it is one awe-inspiring stopover which everyone must travel.
Hit the less travelled magical land of Spiti Valley and take a glimpse of Tibet without travelling there. Buy this low cost offer of Spiti Backpacking trip from Delhi during the best time to visit and feast your eyes with lovely Manali Lahaul Spiti itineraries.
- 01 Night Hotel accommodation in Shimla.
- 01 Night Homestay accommodation in Chitkul.
- 01 Night Homestay accommodation in Tabo.
- 01 Night Homestay accommodation in Dhankar.
- 01 Night Homestay accommodation in Kibber.
- 01 Night Hotel/homestay accommodation in Kaza.
- 01 Night Camp accommodation in chandratal.
- 01 Night Hotel in manali.
- Shimla-Tabo-Kaza-Manali Transportation in 4*4Jipsi/Sumo/Safari.
- Toll Tax
- Parking Fee
- Green Tax
- Driver & Fuel Expense.
- From Day 1 Dinner to Day 9 breakfast.
- Total 8 Breakfast & 8 Dinner.
- Daily morning tea.
- Welcome drinks on arrival.
- Bonfire (based on permit and availability of wood).
- Life time memories and many good friends.
- All sightseeing according to the itinerary.
- Basic medical support.
- GST @ 5 %
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Activity or facility other than clearly included.
- Any extra costs incurred due to factors beyond our control such as natural calamities.
- Camera Fees or monument fee.
- Entry fees at all tourist attractions mentioned in the itinerary.
Shimla – Rampur- Kalpa / Sangla.
Kalpa / Sangla - Chitkul – Nako / Tabo.
Nako / Tabo - Dhankar- Kaza / Kibber.
Kaza / Kibber - Langza - Komic - Hikkim - Key Gompa - Kaza / Kibber.
Kaza / Kibber – Pin Valley - Kaza / Kibber.
Kaza / Kibber - Chandratal lake.
Chandratal - Rohtang Pass - Manali.
Departure from Manali.
- Day 1