- Region :- Uttarakhand
- Duration :- 5 Days
- Grade :- Easy
- Max Altitude :- 13,100 Ft.
- Approx Trekking Km :- 30 Kms.
- World’s highest temple of Lord Shiva, Tungnath
- Enormous height of 4,100 m at Chandrashila
- About 14kms trekking from Deorital to Chopta
- Camping while trekking
- Beautiful waterfalls and amazing views of the Himalayan range.
Do’s & Don’ts:-
- Don’t drive in hilly areas if you are a beginner, it can be life threatening.
- Have good control over your vehicle’s speed.
- Don’t carry excessive cash with you.
- Don’t throw cigarette butts on leaf litters while trekking.
- Avoid making too much noise or loud music.
- Carry cameras/binoculars when moving towards hilly areas, to capture the best memories.
Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek with Deoria Tal is a wonderful tour package from Delhi which has been reasonably priced to give you an amazing flavor of these beautiful places of Rudraprayag district in Uttarakhand. Chandrashila Trek is an easy trek and is accessible throughout the year. Tungnath is the world’s highest Shiva temple. Chandrashila is the summit of Tungnath at a height of 4000 meters and Deoria Tal is an enchanting lake believed to quench the thirst of Pandavas once.
The base camp for this trek is Sari which is 8 hours drive from Haridwar. Deoria Tal comes after 3 km of trekking from Sari. Deoria Tal to Chopta takes 9 hours. Within 5 hours from Chopta, you reach Chandrashila peak via Tungnath. You will encounter many marvels of nature all along your trek route.
Get on to the most beautiful and easy Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek with Deoria Tal tour packages from Delhi during autumn and winter which are considered to be the best times to visit.
- Hotel/Guest house, Home stay, Camping
- Meals while on trek (Veg.)
- Trek equipments: Sleeping Bag,Tent,Mattress,Kitchen & Dining Tent,Toilet Tent and cooking utensils
- Trekking Permits
- First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder
- Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide, Cook and Support staff
- Porters/mules to carry central equipment
- Transport Haridwar to Sari and Chopta to Haridwar
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Food during the transit
- Mules or porter to carry personal backpack
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head
- Note: TRVME expect from you to carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don't want to carry your backpack, you can give it to porter/Mules, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay Rs. 700/- extra per day per bag. Max weight should be 9-10 kg/ bag.
Trek from Deorital to Chopta.Distance- 14 km. trekking Time- 7-8 hours. Altitude at Chopta-8,700 ft. Water source- A ground water source before entering Rohini Bugyal. Waterfalls on the second half of the trail.
Trek from Chopta to Tungnath, Chandrashilla Top and back to Chopta.Distance- 8 km. Trekking Time- 7-8 hour. Altitude- 13,100 ft. Water Source- None. View: Mountains of Garhwal and Kumaon- Nanda Devi, Trishul, Nandaghunti, Kamet, Dronagiri, Chaukhamba, Kedar dome, Thalaysagar, Gangotri ranges, Jahanukut etc.
Drive from Chopta to Haridwar.Drop off Point-Haridwar. Distance- 210 km. Time- 7-8 hours.
- Day 1