- Ram Jhula and Lakshman Jhula
- Holy bath in Ganga river
- Ganga aarti
- Visits temples like Mansa Devi, Chandi Devi, and so on.
- Trips to Triveni Ghat and Geeta Bhawn
Do’s & Don’ts:-
- Don’t drive in hilly areas if you are a beginner, it can be life threatening.
- Have good control over your vehicle’s speed.
- Don’t park vehicles on mall road.
- Don’t carry excessive cash with you.
- Don’t throw cigarette butts on leaf litters while trekking.
- Avoid making too much noise or loud music.
- Carry cameras/binoculars when moving towards hilly areas, to capture the best memories.
- Carry sunscreen/winter lotions with you.
- Carry your clothing stuff to meet the sudden weather fluctuations.
- Take care of your belongings while you go for river baths.
Touching the foothills of Himalayas, Haridwar and Rishikesh are the two most revered places in India which is flooded with tourists and devotees throughout the year. Transboundary river Ganga starts its journey from Gangotri and enters the cities of Haridwar and Rishikesh where it is worshipped by the huge amount of mass. Taking a holy dip in the sacred water of River Ganga is a holy act. Devotees also bottle it. Evening Aarti at Har Ki Pauri cluttered with glowing diyas is a sight to behold. Temples nestled in the hills are very revered. Haridwar is a city blessed by Hindu lords.
Only half an hour driving distance takes to a city which is wired to give you a healthy atmoshphere. The adventure activities such as white water rafting, bungee jumping, cliff jumping along with camping has no words to describe. The best place to sit for meditation in its lovely ashrams providing special programs on yoga is perfect to have the most soothing trip.
Touch these best Pilgrimage Himalayan cities by booking this attractive Haridwar Rishikesh tour package from Delhi and visit the spectacular places within short distances.
- TRVME 24by7 Hour support during Trip.
- All sightseeing according to itinerary.
- 2 Nights hotel stay in Haridwar.
- 2 Breakfast.
- 2 Dinner.
- Daily Morning Tea/Coffee.
- Rishikesh sightseeing.
- GST 5%
Rishikesh Sightseeing by Private Cab.Over Night Stay in Haridwar. On the second day on tour, you will be sightseeing Rishikesh by Privately hired taxi cab. After your enjoyment, you have to get back to your hotel room at the end of the day in Haridwar.
Ganga Bath and Departure.On your last day on tour, went to the holy river and take Ganga Bath and Departure back to Delhi.
- Day 1
5starbased on 1 ratings
Awdesh Kumar says
Rishikesh river rafting If you visit in Rishikesh you should be do river rafting it’s a fully adventures,Posted: Oct 01, 2019