- Region :- Uttarakhand
- Duration :- 6 Days
- Grade :- Easy
- Max Altitude :- 12,000 Ft.
- Approx Trekking Km :- 29 Kms.
- Feel close to nature by rambling over the lush green expanse of Dayara and Gidara Bugyal
- Relax and enjoy some peaceful time by camping on the Barnala Tal lakeside
- Encounter wild animals, while trekking through the oak and pine tree forest trails.
- Catch sight of snow covered peaks like Bandarpooch (6,316 m), Bhagirathi (6921 m) and Black Peak (2,734 m)
The Himalayan city of Dehradun is a getaway to the sacred Gangotri which is one of the pilgrimage sites in India. It is also a part of revered Char Dham Yatra in the Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand. Gangotri is said to be the origin of the holy river Ganga. The trek to Gaumukh Tapovan starts from Gangotri. During the Gaumukh Tapovan Trek, you will come across places like Chirbasa and Bhojbasa both of which are picture perfect locations. Gaumukh glacier is the point form where river Bhagirathi originates. After reaching Tapovan, you can witness the breathtaking views of Mt. Shivling, Meru and Bhagirathi Sisters.
Get the best price on Gaumukh Tapovan and squeeze the fun out of this trek package from Delhi. Give yourself an opportunity to enjoy the trek at a height of 14, 202 feet during the best time of the year in an extremely low cost.
- Accommodation. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
- Meals while on trek (Veg.)
- Trek equipments and gear.
- Forest Permits
- First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
- Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide and Support staff
- Transport from Haridwar to Barsu and return
- Porters to carry group equipment.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Food during the transit.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head
- Note: TRVME expect from you to carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don't want to carry your backpack, you can give it to porter/Mules, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay Rs. 700/- extra per day per bag. Max weight should be 9-10 kg/ bag
Barsu to Dayara via Barnala (8530 ft) 8-9 Km, 6-7 hrs trek .
Dayara Bugyal to Bakaria Top (12000 ft)3 Km -3 hrs, back to dayara Bugyal.
Dayara Bugyal to Pichkiya (7873 ft) 8 Km, 6-7 hrs trek .
Pichikya (7873 ft) to Barsu (7545 ft) 4Km, 3-4 hrs trek .
Barsu (7545 ft) to Haridwar whole day drive .
- Day 1