- Duration: 08 Nights - 09 Days
- Region : Leh, Ladakh, J & K
- Grade : Difficult
- Group Size: 8-15
- Max Altitude : 11,123 Ft.
- Best Time to do Chadar Trek: January to February
Book your Chadar trek package 2020 and walk on frozen river in the month of january 2020.
Isolated by Zanskar mountain range, Zanskar is a valley in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. The most thrilling trek in the frozen river of Zanskar is organized during winter and is the top trek in India and comes under high altitude trek.
Zanskar River freezes during winter and therefore it is the best time to head out for this trekking. The trek starts from a pocket sized village of Chilling from where the river named Zanskar starts to freeze when the cold months starts to knock its door. To walk on the river which is frozen is an unimaginable experience.
- Guest House in Leh on double sharing basis.
- Camping accommodation during trek on double/ triple sharing basis.
- Meals while on trek (Veg).
- Trek equipments:-Sleeping bag mattress Kitchen & dinning tent utensils camping tent.
- First aid medical kits oxygen cylinder.
- Mountaineering qualified & professional trek leader.
- Expert guide and support staff.
- Transport from Leh to Chilling / Roadhead and back (in group).
- Trek completion certificate
- TRVME 24by7 hour assistance.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Food during the stay in Leh.
- Airport Transfers in Leh.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Anything not specifically mentioned.
- Any additional permits levied over currently applicable by local authorities.
- GST 5 %
- All necessary permits and entry fees.
NOTICE: According to Government of Jammu & Kashmir, Office of District Magistrate, Leh it has been decided to impose fees & restrictions on number of tourist undertaking the Chadar trek. It was decided unanimously that for the ensuing season fees for domestic trekkers Rs. 2700/- to 3,000/- trip shall be enforced Apart from Alto fees , Trekking charges, wild life fees So please participant you need to pay all this separately on your reporting day.
Medical checkup in Leh Hospital.
Departing from LehLeh – Chilling – Tilat do – Tsomo Paldar (Drive/3-4 hrs & Trek/1 hr) 11,000ft to 10,390ft. Stay in tent.
Tsomo Paldar – Tibb Cave (Trek 9-10 km. / 4-5 hours)10,390ft to 10,760ft. Stay in tent.
Tibb Cave – Nyerak (Trek 10-11 km. / 5-6 hours)10,760ft to 11,100ft. Stay in tent.
Nyerak – Tibb Cave (Trek 15-17 km. / 9 hours)11,100ft to 10,760ft. Stay in tent.
Tibb Cave – Gyalpo (Trek 10-11 km. / 5-6 hours)10,760ft to 10,550ft. Stay in tent.
Gyalpo – TilatDo – Leh (Trek 10-11 km. / 4 hours)10,550ft to 10,390ft to 11,000ft. Stay in Guest house.
Checkout 10.00 AM from Leh. Fly to your desired destination.
- Day 1
5starbased on 1 ratings
the views throughout the journey was brilliant and changing every moment, what ever direction we see it's so scenic and eye catching, I can't forget that day of my life, it's once in a lifetime experience.Posted: Sep 27, 2019