- Trip Type: Trekking Adventures
- Duration: 8 Days | Leh-Stok Kangri-Leh
- Maximum Elevation: 20,500 ft.
- Region: Leh-Ladakh, Indian Himalaya
- Best Trekking season: June- September
- Group Size: 5 to 15 + TRVME Team
- Grade: Difficult
Ladakh is a heavenly place in India with its rugged landscapes and lofty mountains. It houses Stok range of Himalayas among which Stok Kangri is the highest mountain sitting at an altitude of more than 20000 feet. Standing on the Stok Kangri peak is a spellbinding moment and you can watch the entire Zanskar region along with Indus Valley. It is the phenomenal trek and many people write about it in their blog. The cost of this trek is affordable. Head out during the best time to climb in favourable temperature and you will get an awe-inspiring experience. July and August are the best time to visit Stok Kangri as they bring the best season when this highest peak is covered with snow. Undertaking the Stok Kangri Trek is a remarkable journey which is chosen by the people who are greedy for adventure.
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing.
- Hotel/Guest house in Leh.
- Rest of the day in mobile camps.
- Breakfast in Leh.
- From Day 3 breakfast to Day 8 Lunch.
- Oxygen cylinder.
- First aid medical Kits.
- TRVME trek Leader Guide and Support Team.
- Road Transport from Leh to Stok village and back.
- Trek Completion Certificate.
- All necessary Permits.
- Trek equipments.
- Any Kind of Insurance.
- Any rescue service costs.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Monastery Museum entrance fees.
- Personal expenses like drinks etc
- GST 5%
Orientation & Briefing of the trek – Trek Preparation & window shopping.
Reach Stok village after 30 mins drive from Leh. Start trek to Mankarmo (4,250 mtrs/13,940 ft). Appr
Trek to StokKangri Base Camp (5000 mtrs/16,400 ft). Approximate trek time – 2-3 hours. Preparation
Acclimatization walk (5,400 mtrs/17,700 ft) and back to Base Camp. Preparation for summit for the re
Trek back to Stok Village. Approximate trek time – 4-5 hours. Drive to Leh. Overnight Stay.
Group breakup after breakfast.
- Day 1