- Duration : 07 Nights - 08 Days
- Ex Departure : Bagdogra/ NJP Railway Station
- Drop Location : Bagdogra/ NJP Railway Station
Nuzzled in the Eastern boundaries of Himalayas, Bhutan is a South Asian Country and is also a good neighbor of India. This Buddhist country is no less than any museum as it is dotted with world-class monasteries and fortresses. It is a top tourist destination with more of green landscapes than any human-made structure. Bhutan focuses on eco-tourism and is a hub for adventure activities such as trekking and hiking lush green landscapes consisting of dense forests, thrilling cliffs and highest peaks.
Embark upon a fascinating journey to Bhutan by road from Delhi and feast your eyes with bountiful of museum-like Bhutan Road Trip itinerary. Your abroad trip from India to Bhutan by train is also possible for which you have to arrive in Siliguri first. We provide you the best Bhutan Road Trip cost to offer the best experience of this Budhhist Kingdom through a clear road map.
Accommodation: Hotel Rooms
- 02 Night Hotel Accommodation in Phuentsholing.
- 02 Night Hotel Accommodation in Thimpu.
- 01 Night Hotel Accommodation in Punkha.
- 02 Night Hotel Accommodation in Paro.
- Tempo Traveller/Innova/Wag nor
Meals: (Breakfast + Dinner)
- Total 7 Breakfasts + 7 Dinners
- All sightseeing according to itinerary.
- All Taxes Included.
- Bhutan Entry Permit.
- TRVME 24by7 Hour Assistance.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour.
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks, etc.
Immigration process, and Drive to Thimpu.
Full day Thimpu sightseeing.
Thimpu to Punakha.
Punakha to Paro.
Trek to Tiger Nest.
Paro to Phuentsholing.
Departure to Bagdogra/NJP.
- Day 1
5starbased on 2 ratings
One of the best holiday we spent in Bhutan . Natural beauty of Bhutan & stay at Punakha & Paro is the unforgettable experience of our visit in Bhutan . May God bless the people & greenery of Bhutan ...wish to visit again & thanks to trvmePosted: Sep 27, 2019