- Duration : 05 Nights - 06 Days
- Ex Departure : Bagdogra/ NJP Railway Station
- Drop Location : Bagdogra/ NJP Railway Station
To travel in different countries, we need visa. But there are some countries where we Indians are free to travel without visa. Bhutan is one among those countries which welcomes us without any visa. Nuzzled in the eastern extremities of Himalayas, Bhutan has a wide range of landscapes varying from plains to mountains. Countless monasteries are scattered in and around this Buddhist Kingdom and are great feast for the eyes. Some highly striking peaks are perched at substantially high altitudes such as Jomolhari at an elevation of more than 24000 feet and are very popular trekking destinations. Among monasteries, Paro Taktsang Monastery draws large attention as it is clinging to one of the deadly cliffs in the forests of Paro Valley. It is also called Tiger’s Nest.
You must go for this wonderful Bhutan Tour Package from Delhi named Discover Bhutan. Take a hold of this tour plan and feast your eyes with spectacular itineraries. Our Discover Bhutan Trip cost has an affordable price so that you can have a story from abroad to tell others.
- 01 Night Hotel Accommodation in Phuentsholing.
- 02 Night Hotel Accommodation in Thimpu.
- 02 Night Hotel Accommodation in Paro.
- Tempo Traveller/Innova/Wag nor
Meals: (Breakfast + Dinner)
- 05 Breakfasts + 05 Dinners
- All sightseeing according to itinerary.
- TRVME Guide.
- All Taxes Included.
- Bhutan Entry Permit.
- TRVME 24by7 Hour Assistance.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour.
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks, etc.
Immigration process, and Drive to Thimpu.
Full day Thimpu sightseeing.
Thimpu to Paro.
Trek to Tiger Nest.
Departure to Bagdogra/NJP.
- Day 1
5starbased on 1 ratings
Bhutan is a beautiful place to travel and its probably like heaven on earthPosted: Sep 27, 2019