- Duration: 06 Nights - 07 Days
- Pickup: Port Blair
- Drop: Port Blair
- Accommodation: Hotel Stay
- Transport: Ferry / Private Taxi
- Destination Covered: Corbyn's Cove Beach, Cellular Jail, North Bay (Coral Island), Ross Island, Havelock Island, Radha Nagar Beach, Elephant Beach, Neil Island - Laxmanpur Beach & Bharatpur Beach.
In the event that you are asking why you should pick Andaman for your vacation, at that point you are somewhat mixed up as the inquiry ought to be WHY NOT? Stuffed with grand miracles, completely clear waters, coconut grooves, and a rich of shoreline resorts, this spot is simply flawless to invest quality energy with your cherished. On this 7 Days and 6 Nights visit, you will explore the real attractions of the destination. The Andaman tour package 2019 appears to appreciate extraordinary notoriety among the movement buffs. There are such a large number of activities when you are on this Island with the goal that you can see its best. Here we have secured all the significant islands and exercises that you have to see and do to make your excursions stunning. The best trip to Andaman spread everything from the north toward the south of the Andaman Islands, to offer the visitors with a total Andaman travelling background. This Andaman tour package is an all year goal and is in every case stunning. In spite of the fact that the best time to visit Andaman would be from Novembers to May, It is recommended to abstain from making a trip to this island during the rainstorm in light of the solid breezes, high tides and relentless downpours. Non-stop flights are accessible from Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai and Delhi. You can sail to Port Blair, too from Kolkata, Vizag and Chennai. When you have achieved the island, presently you should thinking, what things you should see or do here to capitalize on your getaways. Rigging up for an astonishing knowledge, a visit intended to offer the best evaluated attractions at the Andaman Islands. Let Down Under Endeavors lead you to experience at the finishes of the Earth. Get the greater part of your time at the Andamans. A visit tweaked, which incorporates the best evaluated exercises and goals at the Andaman Islands.
This outstanding 6 Nights 7 Days Andaman tour package takes you through Port Blair, Havelock and Neil Island. So, ask your friends, family and loved ones to witness the refreshing surroundings and views offered on the Andaman Tour.
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodations in Port Blair.
- 02 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Havelock.
- 01 Night Hotel Accommodation in Neil Island.
- Private Taxi for Sightseeing.
- Airport Pick & Drop by Private Taxi.
- Ferry Ticket for Havelock Island.
- Ferry Ticket for Neil Island.
- Entry Fees & Ferry Ticket.
- All sightseeing according to itinerary.
- TRVME 24by7 hour support during Trip.
- Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Water Activities Cost Per head:
- Scuba diving: INR 5,000/-(per head)
- Sea walking: INR 5,000/-(Per head)
- Snorkeling: INR 2500/- per person
- Jet Ski: INR 2000/- (per person)
- Andaman dolphin: INR 3,500/-(per head)
North Bay (Coral Island,Ross Island).Coral Island and Ross Island sightseeing.
Port Blair to Havelock Island .Port Blair to Havelock Island by Ferry. enjoy at the World Famous and Asia - best beach Radha Nagar Beach. (Ferry will either be morning / afternoon as per availability.)
Excursion to Elephant Beach.If Elephant Beach is not operational the guest would be taken to Kalapathar Beach/ Light House Beach.
Havelock Island to Neil Island.Havelock Island to Neil Island. visit Laxmanpur Beach,Bharatpur Beach. (Ferry will either be morning / afternoon as per availability.)
Neil Island to Port Blair.Neil Island to Port Blair. Evening is free for Leisure.
Departure from Port Blair.
- Day 1